Biden says he doesn’t think there will be a recession, if so it will be ‘very slight’

Really, because I've seen you guys hoping for bad stuff for the last 2 years...

I guess Jesus isn't listening to you.

Now this is a ridiculous statement, is it not folks!

1. Border is open, we are being invaded.

2. Inflation is out of control.

3. Putin is threatening nuclear action.

4. Fuel is through the roof, and Biden refuses to open the American spigot, and can't convince OPEC to open theirs. In fact, according to the WSJ, Biden begged OPEC not to cut production until November. Geeze, wonder why!

Jesus isn't bringing this down upon Americans, Joe Biden and the Democrats are. All good ole JC is doing, is sitting back proclaiming to America--------------->"You wanted this, and if you want to keep it the same, vote for Leftists!" "I gave you free will Americans, just remember, you can't help anyone else, if you can't help yourselves!"

Now this is a ridiculous statement, is it not folks!

You see, this is where I just can't take you seriously. People coming here looking for a better life isn't an "invasion".

2. Inflation is out of control.
Meh, not really.

3. Putin is threatening nuclear action.

Because he's getting his ass whupped on the battlefield. Since we can assume the rest of the Russian Leadership isn't suicidal, he'll either back down or get deposed.

4. Fuel is through the roof, and Biden refuses to open the American spigot, and can't convince OPEC to open theirs. In fact, according to the WSJ, Biden begged OPEC not to cut production until November. Geeze, wonder why!

Gee, except oil production is pretty much what it was pre-pandemic.

The real problem is worldwide demand is even higher. Combine that with a lack of refining capacity, and that's why we have an issue.

Of course, we could do crazy stuff like buying fuel efficient cars, car pooling, etc.

Jesus isn't bringing this down upon Americans, Joe Biden and the Democrats are. All good ole JC is doing, is sitting back proclaiming to America--------------->"You wanted this, and if you want to keep it the same, vote for Leftists!" "I gave you free will Americans, just remember, you can't help anyone else, if you can't help yourselves!"

Uh, yeah, funny thing, I'd trade all our problems right now for how badly fucked up everything was in 2020 thanks to Trump.

We didn't want that. We voted against that. We got stuck with it anyway.

1665611980753.png

You see, this is where I just can't take you seriously. People coming here looking for a better life isn't an "invasion".

Meh, not really.

Because he's getting his ass whupped on the battlefield. Since we can assume the rest of the Russian Leadership isn't suicidal, he'll either back down or get deposed.

Gee, except oil production is pretty much what it was pre-pandemic.

The real problem is worldwide demand is even higher. Combine that with a lack of refining capacity, and that's why we have an issue.

Of course, we could do crazy stuff like buying fuel efficient cars, car pooling, etc.

Uh, yeah, funny thing, I'd trade all our problems right now for how badly fucked up everything was in 2020 thanks to Trump.

We didn't want that. We voted against that. We got stuck with it anyway.

View attachment 709159
6R8SQD4.png

President Joe Biden said he doesn’t believe there will be a recession in the near future and if there is, he expects it to be a “slight” economic dip.

“Every six months they say this. Every six months, they look down the next six months and say what’s going to happen,” Biden said in an interview with Jake Tapper on CNN that was aired Tuesday, referring to recent economic projections by major U.S. banks.

“It hadn’t happened yet. It hadn’t... I don’t think there will be a recession. If it is, it’ll be a very slight recession. That is, we’ll move down slightly.”

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon on Monday warned of the likelihood of a recession in six to nine months.

Biden says he doesn't think there will be a recession, if so it will be 'very slight'

Is there even a single Democrat politician who is not either a bald faced liar, an America-hating psycho, or a feeble-minded, shit-for-brains demagogue?

Sorry.....Rhetorical question only, of course not, it’s apparently a requirement of the job.
..As the stock market plummets. Why has the price of diesel not come down? Diesel today was $5/gal.

That makes for mega bad times upcoming in America. A recession and then some.

Biden started it all rolling downhill his 1st day in office with EO 13990.

Remember that.

President Joe Biden said he doesn’t believe there will be a recession in the near future and if there is, he expects it to be a “slight” economic dip.

“Every six months they say this. Every six months, they look down the next six months and say what’s going to happen,” Biden said in an interview with Jake Tapper on CNN that was aired Tuesday, referring to recent economic projections by major U.S. banks.

“It hadn’t happened yet. It hadn’t... I don’t think there will be a recession. If it is, it’ll be a very slight recession. That is, we’ll move down slightly.”

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon on Monday warned of the likelihood of a recession in six to nine months.

Biden says he doesn't think there will be a recession, if so it will be 'very slight'

Is there even a single Democrat politician who is not either a bald faced liar, an America-hating psycho, or a feeble-minded, shit-for-brains demagogue?

Sorry.....Rhetorical question only, of course not, it’s apparently a requirement of the job.
Fiery but peaceful recessions are kool. :)

I don't trust you. I trust Jesus, because he loves me. You put him out long ago. I wouldn't be you for the world.

Here's the ironic thing. Most of what Jesus had to say I kind of agree with.

We should try to forgive those who wronged us.
We should treat people the way we want to be treated.
We should take care of the poor and the less fortunate.

What I don't believe is that his mother was a virgin or that he rose from the dead, because that stuff is kind of silly.

Unfortunately, most of the good stuff is lost on the Christian Right, who thinks that Jesus is about hating gays and Mexicans, just like they do.

So not surprisingly, when Jesus talks to you, he validates your homophobia and bigotry...

Here's the ironic thing. Most of what Jesus had to say I kind of agree with.

We should try to forgive those who wronged us.
We should treat people the way we want to be treated.
We should take care of the poor and the less fortunate.

What I don't believe is that his mother was a virgin or that he rose from the dead, because that stuff is kind of silly.

Unfortunately, most of the good stuff is lost on the Christian Right, who thinks that Jesus is about hating gays and Mexicans, just like they do.

So not surprisingly, when Jesus talks to you, he validates your homophobia and bigotry...
To the contrary. I was disinherited by a parent for saying I felt that blacks are our brothers and sisters. I was able to forgive my unloving parent immediately, because wealth was never my hope nor goal. I was baptized at the age of nine, loved my church, was taught in Sunday School by dedicated teachers, and was obedient to both parents and never once talked back to either of them. My unloving parent had shell shock and thought children were the Japanese prison guards who regularly beat up prisoners and hammered their shrapnel woulds for maximum pain. When my parent had spells, you were punished if you went to a corner to get out of his way. And I don't mean a whipping. I mean a hands-on blood spatter all over the walls complete with brutal fist swings he felt would stop the Japanese guard from killing him. The only thing good about my home life was Jesus who was my only comfort as being the victim of gross and brutal, life-threatening wounds from a war-sick man when his mind told him a person 1/4 his size was a dangerous Japanese guard. If you ever run across the apostles' creed, you will know what I believe. The above statement you made are a far cry from who I am. I'm not without flaws but when you believe in brotherhood of people regardless of race, sex, clan, religion, etc. that's a far cry from homophobia or bigotry. I wouldn't mind your facing the fact you are not only mistaken, your psychic abilities are lying to your face, and whether you hit someone physically or assassinate their character because their beliefs in God, their love for knowledge and the truth from other people than the leaders in your party, you've missed your mark on a serial basis. I hope you someday see the light of God and his goodness. In the meantime, I'm not coming back to hear you abuse my character because I like the results of world peace, of prosperity to the people of the United States of America, and his special commitment to cleaning up the oceans that President Trump pushed that will give the poor along the coasts of the world who depend on feeding their families with fish that are reduced in number due to their unfortunate consumption of plastic wastes in the oceans that can hurt people who can't see to remove the chips from their catch that can and do cause human illness and even death. So, bye. I have a right to not be lied about and you're on ignore again.

Last edited:
Really, because I've seen you guys hoping for bad stuff for the last 2 years...

I guess Jesus isn't listening to you.

haha if republicans were hoping for bad things they’d of voted for xiden! republicans warned to you all about what would happen but you put your cult over country and voted for this nightmare

To the contrary. I was disinherited by a parent for saying I felt that blacks are our brothers and sisters. I was able to forgive my unloving parent immediately, because wealth was never my hope nor goal. I was baptized at the age of nine, loved my church, was taught in Sunday School by dedicated teachers, and was obedient to both parents and never once talked back to either of them. My unloving parent had shell shock and thought children were the Japanese prison guards who regularly beat up prisoners and hammered their shrapnel woulds for maximum pain. When my parent had spells, you were punished if you went to a corner to get out of his way. And I don't mean a whipping. I mean a hands-on blood spatter all over the walls complete with brutal fist swings he felt would stop the Japanese guard from killing him. The only thing good about my home life was Jesus who was my only comfort as being the victim of gross and brutal, life-threatening wounds from a war-sick man when his mind told him a person 1/4 his size was a dangerous Japanese guard. If you ever run across the apostles' creed, you will know what I believe. The above statement you made are a far cry from who I am. I'm not without flaws but when you believe in brotherhood of people regardless of race, sex, clan, religion, etc. that's a far cry from homophobia or bigotry. I wouldn't mind your facing the fact you are not only mistaken, your psychic abilities are lying to your face, and whether you hit someone physically or assassinate their character because their beliefs in God, their love for knowledge and the truth from other people than the leaders in your party, you've missed your mark on a serial basis. I hope you someday see the light of God and his goodness. In the meantime, I'm not coming back to hear you abuse my character because I like the results of world peace, of prosperity to the people of the United States of America, and his special commitment to cleaning up the oceans that President Trump pushed that will give the poor along the coasts of the world who depend on feeding their families with fish that are reduced in number due to their unfortunate consumption of plastic wastes in the oceans that can hurt people who can't see to remove the chips from their catch that can and do cause human illness and even death. So, bye. I have a right to not be lied about and you're on ignore again.
Don't try to convince me you are a good person...
Actually act like one.

Don't support the party of racists and homophobes and then tell me that you are right with Jesus...

How were airline earnings today?

Don't try to convince me you are a good person...
Actually act like one.

Don't support the party of racists and homophobes and then tell me that you are right with Jesus...
Geezsus is a myth.

Have you tried praying to something real?

By that logic, someone breaking into your home and stealing your belongings in order to have a better life, isn't a burglar.

And you wonder why so few on this forum are willing to take you seriously.

By that logic, someone breaking into your home and stealing your belongings in order to have a better life, isn't a burglar.

And you wonder why so few on this forum are willing to take you seriously.
When I was carjacked the Mexican invader based his entire defense on lookin for a better life. He was jacking cars in California to sell in Mexico to get enough money to start a family business in California. The court let him use that too.

Forum List

Back