Biden on Seth Myers looking good...watch out

Biden delivered 2 talking points then wandered aimlessly

Pray for America

It is all he knew to do.
Those two talking points him and Jill probably went over 20 times.
After that, it was a mess of non-sensical gibber gabber.

I love my mother, she was once a very smart woman. As kids we couldn't get anything past her.. the woman was sharp. But she is 84 now. She lives downstairs in our home. When she talks she constantly does this exact same thing. Her thoughts meander. She can't get out in words what she is thinking. And she gets confused easily.
It is going to happen to all of us.

And a person like that - SHOULD NOT BE THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD..

Apparently, I was off in my time of when the show's taped. I used a reddit user's experience of going to a Late Night with Seth Myers show as evidence. It's a little later than that:

Late Night with Seth Meyers Ticket Information​

Tickets for the show can be reserved online, and are the best way to ensure that you get into the show. If you have not done this, you can receive a stand-by ticket for the day’s show on a line outside the NBC Experience store at 9AM, but this does not guarantee you a seat.

Although the final show tapes at 6:30pm, you are requested to be present at 5PM Even if your seat is “guaranteed”, it’s best to show up at the requested time to ensure that you will receive seating since the show practices overbooking.

Both in-advance and standby tickets are available for taping of the transmitted show of Late Night at 9AM daily

Meyers also performs a monologue rehearsal each afternoon. Tickets for the 4pm monologue rehearsal are distributed Monday-Thursday at the NBC Experience Store at 12:30pm.

Late Night with Seth Meyers Show Schedule​

Late Night with Seth Meyers is taped from 6:30PM to 8PM Mondays through Thursday. This show tapes 12 months a year although the show does go on a week hiatus every eight weeks.

Late Night with Seth Meyers Broadcast Time​

The show is airs weeknights 12:35 AM - 1:35 AM EST on NBC and NBC Affiliates across the US. The Friday shows are reruns.

Forum List

Back