Biden: ‘Not a Single Thing’ Men Can Do Better Than Women, ‘Not a Single Thing’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Okey Dokey.
1616690396980.jpeg

Heard a guy on the radio yesterday talking about trans guys competing in women’s sports. His response to the pro crowd saying they don’t have an advantage:

Florence Griffith Joyner still holds the title as fastest woman ever. Last year there were 77 high school boys who beat her time.

Heard a guy on the radio yesterday talking about trans guys competing in women’s sports. His response to the pro crowd saying they don’t have an advantage:

Florence Griffith Joyner still holds the title as fastest woman ever. Last year there were 77 high school boys who beat her time.
The move to crush women out of ever getting a sports scholarship is almost complete.

Lots of difference.
Women have better sense of smell and color, but men have better 3D visualization and abstraction capabilities.

Of course maybe the point is the difference between individuals is greater than between groups?

Not to 'spam', but from another thread and recent post;

Try this for consideration;

Nature's preference is towards the reproductive half of a bi-sexual species, i.e. the female. So, in the case of mammals (and some other fauna) the eggs of a female always contain an "X" chromosome which blueprints to make a female of the species.

The male sperm might contain and "X" chromosome and reinforce the making of a female, or a "Y" chromosome which sets the stage for altering the basic female pattern into the "mutant" male deviations.

However, for the transformation from female to male to go perfect, depends upon enough male hormone, testosterone during both the pregnancy (when genitalia and brain structure happens) and during puberty when the hypothalamus, which triggers sexual attraction, needs to be 'flipped' from basic female attraction to a male into the altered/mutated status of being attracted to a female.

If the matrix of genes and hormones are not sufficient to make the needed development/transitions both in the womb(fetus) and during puberty/adolescences, than there may be sexual orientation/attraction "confusion".

I'm running the thumbnail outline here, in the above; but all is much better explained in this rather slim volume which covered about a hundred years of research in gender differences among mammals, including humans. The "explanation" for homosexual orientation is more implied than outright stated, FWIW;
Brain Sex: The Real Difference Between Men and Women Paperback – August 1, 1992

See also;
Brain Sex - Goodreads | Meet your next favorite book

and

BRAIN SEX | Kirkus Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The book points out the many differences between genders, some as mentioned above.

Men have it over women on physical strength, as they have a more muscular anatomy capable of picking up more weight, although women have enough of muscular strength to pick up a lot, including sick or sleeping children and carry heavy loads on their heads, as they do in some societies. Women have it over men in endurance. I doubt a male could go through the stress and strain on all bodily systems to build a human body inside their bodies and bear the weight of it, and then go through the pain and physical stress of giving birth, with dangers such as blood loss. Men have been known to faint at the mere sight of it.

Activities like piloting a fighter jet require only using technology at one's fingertips. To shoot somebody requires only the sighting of the gun and squeezing the trigger. This is nothing against what women do every damned day.

I've never heard of or seen a woman hit a major league fastball for a home run. Until then, shut up and make me a sandwich.

Forum List

Back