Biden loses in court again, panel rules he violated Stanford doctor's civil rights

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The Biden administration violated the civil rights of hundreds of millions of Americans with their fascist lockdowns, school closures, business confiscations, and forced medical experiments on human subjects.

A federal court of appeals ruled earlier this month that the White House, surgeon general, CDC and FBI “likely violated the First Amendment” by exerting a pressure campaign on social media companies to censor COVID-19 skeptics — including Stanford epidemiologist Dr. Jay Bhattacharya.

“I think this ruling is akin to the second Enlightenment,” Bhattacharya told The Post. “It’s a ruling that says there’s a democracy of ideas. The issue is not whether the ideas are wrong or right. The question is who gets to control what ideas are expressed in the public square?”

The court ordered that the Biden administration and other federal agencies “shall take no actions, formal or informal, directly or indirectly” to coerce social media companies “to remove, delete, suppress or reduce” free speech.

Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine, economics and health research policy at Stanford University, co-authored the Great Barrington Declaration in the fall of 2020 with professors from Harvard and Oxford.

The epidemiologists advocated for “focused protection” — safeguarding the most vulnerable Americans while cautiously allowing others to function as normally as possible — rather than broad pandemic lockdowns.

If you are interested in the history of what happened to folks that fought against the COVID tyranny, I have an article for you. I was going to start a thread on it, but I am just too lazy, and I don't think folks are much interested in stories that don't feed into a paradigm that is not left vs. right.

RFKjr.'s Children's Health Defense in conjunction with CHD NY. . .

". . . Some of the workers, along with Teachers for Choice, sued the city in February, in a lawsuit sponsored in part by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) and CHD New York.. . . "

Covered by the mainstream press. . .

There are a lot more stories about justice for those who fought back here;

The Covid Protesters — Where Are They Now?​

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fad046302-e4bf-4acf-81af-dd77a954c234_1456x1048.jpeg

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
September 17, 2023

If you are interested in the history of what happened to folks that fought against the COVID tyranny, I have an article for you. I was going to start a thread on it, but I am just too lazy, and I don't think folks are much interested in stories that don't feed into a paradigm that is not left vs. right.

RFKjr.'s Children's Health Defense in conjunction with CHD NY. . .

". . . Some of the workers, along with Teachers for Choice, sued the city in February, in a lawsuit sponsored in part by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) and CHD New York.. . . "

Covered by the mainstream press. . .

There are a lot more stories about justice for those who fought back here;

The Covid Protesters — Where Are They Now?​

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fad046302-e4bf-4acf-81af-dd77a954c234_1456x1048.jpeg

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
September 17, 2023

This is going to be remembered as the Dark Ages of our nation's history.

This is going to be remembered as the Dark Ages of our nation's history.

That global powers, intended this, to be the framework for a global technocracy. .. so it was the start of a global dark age, IMO.

The good news, I just checked, it appears, the talks have stalled on this;

World wide, we needed to get the word out, and stop it.

Why the pandemic treaty risks becoming COVID-19 groundhog day

Talks are stalling, but everyone benefits when the fruits of vaccine and drugs research are shared equitably.

". . .In spite of a promising start to talks on the world’s first treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness, negotiations have stalled. Tensions between countries are so high that an agreement by the target date of May 2024 is now unlikely.. . "

Here's how shit works. The Democrats violate our constitutional rights in practice, as they declare the opposite side of being fascists etc. without anything to back it up beyond their, their.....................feelings

Last edited:

Forum List

Back