Biden isn't the reason inflation is sky high.

ROFL

Thank you for proving that I did not say that government flooding fiat currency has nothing to do with inflation.

That was kind of you

It is up around the globe. Do not blame Joe. The idiots will though.
1644720166067.png

LOL - fucking Nazi Retard

So you lied, got busted, then doubled down.

Hey, you're a nazi - stupid and without honor!

Nope, the only one lying here is you. Your link proved I did not make the claim you said I did, in fact in that link I said just the opposite. But we now that you will just keep lying about it, it is the only game you you

Companies charge what they can. That's how the market works. A decent company will always seek to maximize profits. Are they supposed to take hits out of the kindness of their hearts?
EXACTLY

The blame lies with the economic system.
The elected officials can take some steps to slow it, sort of like the fly and sledgehammer thing. Slow, destructive, and not guaranteed to kill.
The fed can take some more pointed actions to slow inflation but those steps will induce a recession

so

Pick your poison.

Biden and Trump administrations have both pumped trillions into the economy to ward off the pandemic induced recession.
That price along with corporate greed are driving inflation.

I expect the inability of Congress to fail to act which, of course, means Biden's options are few.
AND
I expect when the FED acts the whining will reach ear piercing levels.

Nope, the only one lying here is you. Your link proved I did not make the claim you said I did, in fact in that link I said just the opposite. But we now that you will just keep lying about it, it is the only game you you

Nope, everyone here can see.

Biden and your Reich have fucked things up beyond belief. You watch CNN and browse DailyKOS to fill the broccoli stalk that substitutes as a brain with you.

KOS or Raw Sewage, or one of the hate sites were gaslighting "It's not Quid Pro's fault - issa gwweeeedy copowations."

You figured you'd gaslight us, but you're just not smart enough to pull it off.

We just laugh at your Stalinist ass.

And now you're frustrated and angry because everyone sees you for what you are..

657f75ef9bfe1d51836a478fcb202bbe.gif

Nope, everyone here can see.

Yes they can, and they all know you are lying.

Biden and your Reich have fucked things up beyond belief.

They are not my "reich" but yes they have. I have never suggested or said otherwise.

You watch CNN and browse DailyKOS to fill the broccoli stalk that substitutes as a brain with you.

Nope, sure do not.

And now you're frustrated and angry because everyone sees you for what you are..

The only one angry here is you, the one posting mad rantings that are devoid of reality. As for me, you are keeping me rather entertained as I finish up on some pretty boring course work. I do appreciate your court jester style.

Yes they can, and they all know you are lying.

They are not my "reich" but yes they have. I have never suggested or said otherwise.

Nope, sure do not.

The only one angry here is you, the one posting mad rantings that are devoid of reality. As for me, you are keeping me rather entertained as I finish up on some pretty boring course work. I do appreciate your court jester style.

Try again;
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back