Biden isn't the reason inflation is sky high.

Less free than it should be, more free than you want it to be.

You are half right. But it is no where near as free as I want it to be. If it were there would be no anti-discrimination laws enforced on anyone but the government itself. There would be no tariffs and no subsidies

A few million a day.. to cover what we used to do buy from Venezuela.

We never imported over a million barrels a day from Venezuela while Trump was president.

You know we're importing more Russian oil under Biden than we ever did under Trump?

Right?

A Chinese company's $817-million investment in a northern Alberta heavy oil project nine years ago has collapsed in value to less than $80 million, based on the price its Canadian partner has negotiated for the sale of its majority stake.

Wow! That was a bad investment, eh?

The fall to less than one-tenth of original value is shocking but consistent with the general record of poor performance from China's Alberta oilpatch investments, said Gordon Houlden, director of the China Institute at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.

Hehe.

The drop in value of the project, which includes 96,000 hectares of oilsands leases in northern Alberta, comes despite growth in production from 2,000 to over 8,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day over the past nine years.

You're whining about 8000 BPD? You're quite the drama queen.

and yet my knowledge of how the market works is exponentially greater than yours. Weird

Ohhh, tell us again how government flooding fiat currency has nothing to do with inflation, it's really just greedy corporations!

R.62c4a2d9d14e5873994525557ac4ca93

tell us again how government flooding fiat currency has nothing to do with inflation

I did not say that at all, I just said the corporations take advantage of such things and pad their profits even more. Nothing to do with being greedy, it has to do with being good at business

Do try and keep up, that way you look like less of a fool than normal

I did not say that at all, I just said the corporations take advantage of such things and pad their profits even more. Nothing to do with being greedy, it has to do with being good at business

Do try and keep up, that way you look like less of a fool than normal

ROFL

The jig is up – corporate earnings calls are revealing the hidden culprit behind the rising prices facing Americans: big corporations are raking in more cash than eversqueezing working families and jacking up inflation with their price gouging and profiteering.
--------------------------------------
of the CEOs are raising prices along with the supply chain,
The Canadian Convoy is not helping matters either.
It is up around the globe. Do not blame Joe. The idiots will though.

Forum List

Back