Biden: “I’m Looking Forward To Appointing The First African American Woman To The US Senate”

Rachel-Dolezal-NAACP-Spokane-1.jpg

Now wait?! I thought that Joe was the democrats "go to" candidate??
The non-commie that the super-delegates will all vote for?? WTF??

Now who will the democrats vote for? OMG This is terrible. The democrats have no viable candidate???

Pretty sure he meant to say the supreme court since presidents don't appoint senators.

He still thinks he's dealing in the Ukraine, where he could make all the appointments he wants. That boy is confused.

Pretty sure he meant to say the supreme court since presidents don't appoint senators.

Duh

I can't wait til he's sworn in, and goes to the G8

The Left thinks Trumps SOTU was bad, wait til babbling Biden gives his.

His insanity still cracks me up... but he screws up so many times nowdays, it's like it's on purpose.

James and I were snickering over yet one more Biden goofball moment the other day. The thought came to me that maybe some of this is on purpose. Sabotaging his chance to be prez because he really doesn't want the damn job.

When you think about it... you have to be a lil bit crazy to want the job anyway.

He can only do that if he wins the Senate seat he is running for.

Isn't going into the choosing of a position with a certain race in mind, racist?

How sad. The question is why? Why are his handlers allowing this sick man to continue?

Joe Biden never has believed in much of anything he has done in politics. He is very fortunate he came in before the information age mushroomed. Like many in D.C. he is a product of osmosis in that he had to learn something. They go there and do not leave.

Duh

I can't wait til he's sworn in, and goes to the G8

The Left thinks Trumps SOTU was bad, wait til babbling Biden gives his.

Actually if you look at his entire speech he's taking several minutes to talk about the Supreme Court and his role on the judiciary committee and when he was Vice President and presided over the senate. He's clearly lucid and going back and forth between the two branches of government and his role in appointing supreme court justices. Take a look at the video below, he misspoke one time when discussing his actions between those two branches.

Starts at rougly the 1 hour 37 minute mark. It's a clearer picture then the obviously clipped video in the OP.

Anyway, all said and done this is not evidence that Biden is losing it as we've all made simple mistakes like this before.

Forum List

Back