Biden: “I’m Looking Forward To Appointing The First African American Woman To The US Senate”

Pretty sure he meant to say the supreme court since presidents don't appoint senators.

Duh

I can't wait til he's sworn in, and goes to the G8

The Left thinks Trumps SOTU was bad, wait til babbling Biden gives his.

Actually if you look at his entire speech he's taking several minutes to talk about the Supreme Court and his role on the judiciary committee and when he was Vice President and presided over the senate. He's clearly lucid and going back and forth between the two branches of government and his role in appointing supreme court justices. Take a look at the video below, he misspoke one time when discussing his actions between those two branches.

Starts at rougly the 1 hour 37 minute mark. It's a clearer picture then the obviously clipped video in the OP.

Anyway, all said and done this is not evidence that Biden is losing it as we've all made simple mistakes like this before.

I've seen Joe stumble over his tongue since he was a senator.

He can't seem to open it without providing late night comics with material, and IF he wins the presidency, he'll provide tons more.

Yet somehow Trump always seems to be the mainstay on the late night shows with his hilarious fuck ups.

You're welcome.

Yet somehow Trump always seems to be the mainstay on the late night shows with his hilarious fuck ups.

Doh...

He's the one in office.

IF Biden, or Sanders, replaces him next January, he will be old news.

I can't think of a more recent president who made an ass out of themselves like Trump. Enough so that it seems late night tv is the Trump comedy hour. And it's usually funny shit too.

my chinchilla is looking forward to also appointing a white woman who feels black to the Senate

Duh

I can't wait til he's sworn in, and goes to the G8

The Left thinks Trumps SOTU was bad, wait til babbling Biden gives his.

Actually if you look at his entire speech he's taking several minutes to talk about the Supreme Court and his role on the judiciary committee and when he was Vice President and presided over the senate. He's clearly lucid and going back and forth between the two branches of government and his role in appointing supreme court justices. Take a look at the video below, he misspoke one time when discussing his actions between those two branches.

Starts at rougly the 1 hour 37 minute mark. It's a clearer picture then the obviously clipped video in the OP.

Anyway, all said and done this is not evidence that Biden is losing it as we've all made simple mistakes like this before.

I've seen Joe stumble over his tongue since he was a senator.

He can't seem to open it without providing late night comics with material, and IF he wins the presidency, he'll provide tons more.

You're welcome.

Doh...

He's the one in office.

IF Biden, or Sanders, replaces him next January, he will be old news.

I can't think of a more recent president who made an ass out of themselves like Trump. Enough so that it seems late night tv is the Trump comedy hour. And it's usually funny shit too.

are you purposely missing the point?

The sitting president is always the butt of late night jokes.

Severity obviously depends on the party of that president.

Bush, Bush, Reagan, and Trump have been attacked far more than Clinton and Obama.

If Biden or Sanders are elected, odds are, despite their obvious faults, they won't have nearly as many jokes made about them.

Pretty sure he meant to say the supreme court since presidents don't appoint senators.
Another lie by Biden? Since we need to keep up with them now.

How was it a lie? And compared to Trump everyone else is a boy scout when it comes to telling the truth.
According to how politifact rates Trump. Biden told a whopper. It's time to publicize all the lies democrats say. I mean it's only fair? Right? I mean Biden said just the other day he was running for the Senate. Another lie!

Forum List

Back