Biden hears Labor Day cheers: 'Run, Joe, run'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Trumpka is crowing about Biden as the last Union coal mine closes in Kentucky. Whose administration promised to put Trumpka's people out of business? What administration is Biden an enthusiastic member? When you hear quote like the following it is a wonder if Biden realizes HE's and Obama are the problem not the solution. Yeah, let's elect Biden and keep doing more of the same.

"I am hot. I am mad, I am angry," Biden roared as he bemoaned the way workers have been "clobbered" in recent years, and vowed to fight to ensure a share for the middle class of the profits the rich have enjoyed from rising productivity.

"Something is wrong, folks.... the level playing field doesn't exist."

"Why in God's name should a man or woman working in a steel mill making $50,000 pay a higher rate than someone that makes tens of millions of dollars a year on Wall Street? I mean, I am serious."

The warm reception for Biden's remarks showed the popularity of an economic message among blue collar Democrats based on the idea that the working and middle classes have been left behind an economy tilted toward the most well off. But it also hints at the complications Democrats will have making that case in 2016, when they will have been in control of the White House for nearly eight years...

Biden hears Labor Day cheers: 'Run, Joe, run' - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back