Biden has Putin on the Ropes

I was opposed to that war, fool.
yea right liar.
Every republican loved that war
Fox News loved that war and told you to love it, so you did.

I was opposed to the war and people like you called me unpatriotic.
You people are a total joke. The War in Iraq was Bush and the GOP's war and every single republican loved and supported that war.
Only democrats opposed the war.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

😲

You people are either full blown nuts or the most gullible buffoons alive

yea right liar.
Every republican loved that war
Fox News loved that war and told you to love it, so you did.

I was opposed to the war and people like you called me unpatriotic.
You people are a total joke. The War in Iraq was Bush and the GOP's war and every single republican loved and supported that war.
Only democrats opposed the war.
/---/ No, we don't love war. Stop lying. Trump did not get us into any wars. It's your wandering, senile old man that is getting us involved in Ukraine.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

In Iraq, right?

LOL!

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

^ This would be comedy gold if the unelected US state weren't causing the monemental daily slaughter of innocent Ukrainians.

But Joe's got Greta behind him now!

(She's behind him because if she were in front of him, he'd be sniffing and pawing her.)

You source all your information from russian state news. What else are they going to say about the war? DUHHH!
No, I source information from mostly Americans.
The Russian military has been decimated to the point where they can't even protect moscow from Wagner mercs.
They did, or rather Putin did and it was done efficiently in the face of an attempted coup.
Putin is insanely lucky to be alive right now.
No, it didn't even come as close to being successful and America's Jan.6th. attempted coup. Errrr, picnic at the Capitol.
They have no army left. It's all in Ukraine, and their equipment is being destroyed daily.
That's the topic we're discussing and I have a different opinion completely.

They did, or rather Putin did and it was done efficiently in the face of an attempted coup.

No, it didn't even come as close to being successful and America's Jan.6th. attempted coup. Errrr, picnic at the Capitol.

Will you admit you're Russian?

Will you admit you're Russian?

Will you?

You voted for this:

1688137407295.png

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

,Xiden thinks Putin is at war with Iraq. He has nothing

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

That is a ridiculous take, lol. If anyone has Putin on the ropes, it is Putin and his incompetence.

Let us all be fair here--------->were it not for Russia having the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world, their military would be a laughingstock. That has ZERO to do with the USA or Biden, but rather the Keystone Cops joke of military leaders in Russia. With their total lack of command and control of their military, take their Nukes away, and the UK, Germany, and France alone without any help from the USA, could roll them in 10 weeks! In FACT, I betcha that military superpower known as Canada could probably do it too!

^ This would be comedy gold if the unelected US state weren't causing the monemental daily slaughter of innocent Ukrainians.

But Joe's got Greta behind him now!

(She's behind him because if she were in front of him, he'd be sniffing and pawing her.)
The entity really causing that slaughter is PUTIN

YOU DOPE

Starting at the beginning. I said more than a year ago that I believed Russia would win. That doesn’t mean I want them to win. Quite the contrary. I’d love them to fail miserably.

However. I am also honest enough to look at the facts. The Russian Army outnumbers the Ukrainian by what? Ten to one? Technology has been making the field less unequal, but certainly the odds aren’t even.

So why keep supporting Ukraine? Because every day costs Russia more. More troops. More munitions. More equipment. More of everything. The best Russia can hope for is a Pyrrhic Victory. A victory so costly that they can’t afford to fight another war for a couple decades. I want Generations of Russians living in poverty as a result of this war. I want them paying for it for half a century or more.

As for China. They are watching this war carefully. For years the Generals in their military have downplayed the threat of American Technology in war. Now they know what the Western Technology can do. They know what a force multiplier it is. And Taiwan has had much of it for years. It isn’t new to them. It’s something they train with and understand intimately.

If a bunch of former Soviets can take this stuff and with minimal training stop Russia in their tracks, imagine what the Taiwanese can do with it?

Additionally the war in Ukraine has shown where our systems could use some improvement. Nothing is as good of a test as actual war. All the trials and tests show it works in theory. But until it is real we don’t know. We know now. Tanks are obsolete thanks to cheap portable anti-tank missiles. Drones and a couple soldiers hiding behind a tree can wipe out a tank. A half dozen teams like that can stop an entire armored Company.

We have also identified a few areas of improvement in procurement. We need to be able to turn out a lot more artillery shells. But now we know and now we can address the issue before American Troops are on the line paying for the information in blood.

Politically it has United Europe and NATO in a way not seen in decades. Even Switzerland came out in opposition to Russia. Putin managed to drive the Swiss off their pedestal of neutrality. That is impressive. Finland and Sweden have decided to join NATO. Putin has done more to harm Russia than anyone else could have done from outside. Russia didn’t lose the neutrality of Finland, Sweden, and Switzerland, when they invaded Hungary to put down the rebellion.

Militarily, politically, and economically, Russia is screwing the proverbial pooch.

If I'm a georgian rebel group with some cash I'd highly consider buying 400 drones, strapping rpgs to them and wreaking absolute havoc on the russian military presence there.

You say that, and yet, all you ever do is cite Russian state media to get the Kremlin's point of view.

Someone brokered a deal, because Putin was a goner if Prigozhin had continued to Moscow because there was no stopping his 5000 men from taking the capital. Let's just admit that right now. lol

Forum List

Back