Biden has Putin on the Ropes

You say that, and yet, all you ever do is cite Russian state media to get the Kremlin's point of view.

Someone brokered a deal, because Putin was a goner if Prigozhin had continued to Moscow because there was no stopping his 5000 men from taking the capital. Let's just admit that right now. lol
Hold that thought! We'll have to talk about it some other time.

I'm not ignoring you this time.

yea right liar.
Every republican loved that war
Fox News loved that war and told you to love it, so you did.

I was opposed to the war and people like you called me unpatriotic.
You people are a total joke. The War in Iraq was Bush and the GOP's war and every single republican loved and supported that war.
Only democrats opposed the war.

Nope, libs lived that stupid war, along with every other adventure. You can't even discern. Very sad.

/——/ Amazing how much left wingers love Hitler.
View attachment 800099

IMG_0601.jpeg

Odd. The Nazis outside Disney protesting the Gay Days weren’t holding up signs for Biden. They seem to be supporting a Republican.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

Yet another military conflict democrats dragged us into. First it's money, then weapons, then ultimately, soldiers. Better hope this knocks Russia out of the battle, because otherwise we'll be seeing flag draped coffins coming to Dover Air Force Base (and Quid Pro looking bored at his watch while they do).

No. Not the entire GOP. However the people who love Hitler don’t support the left. They are followers of the Right. All I did was show that your assertion that the left Loves Hitler was projection.
/——-/ It’s the democcRATs who have the most in common with the Nazis, not the Right.
IMG_4808.jpeg

/——-/ It’s the democcRATs who have the most in common with the Nazis, not the Right.
View attachment 800375

Yes more pics from your propaganda collection.

Curious. How many times have we read about the awful black criminals? Or filthy immigrants from Mexico? How many times has the RW posted about how those immigrants are all criminals rapists, murderers, and worse?

I don’t remember the leftists posting that.

We don’t see Leftists posting about how Jews are responsible. Jewish Space Lasers anyone? It wasn’t a Democrat who said that was it?

It’s why I said you were projecting.

It isn’t Leftists who are banning books. It’s the RW.

We can’t let kids read about Rosa Parks. We don’t dare let them know blacks were treated that way.

You keep pushing your propaganda though. Those who already agree with you will cheer you. Those with brains who know your lies will laugh at you.

All you do is drive former RW people into the moderate camp. And that increases the odds that you and your ilk will fail to rewrite history.

It used to be History was written by the Victors. Now it is History is rewritten by the losers.

Yes more pics from your propaganda collection.

Curious. How many times have we read about the awful black criminals? Or filthy immigrants from Mexico? How many times has the RW posted about how those immigrants are all criminals rapists, murderers, and worse?

I don’t remember the leftists posting that.

We don’t see Leftists posting about how Jews are responsible. Jewish Space Lasers anyone? It wasn’t a Democrat who said that was it?

It’s why I said you were projecting.

It isn’t Leftists who are banning books. It’s the RW.

We can’t let kids read about Rosa Parks. We don’t dare let them know blacks were treated that way.

You keep pushing your propaganda though. Those who already agree with you will cheer you. Those with brains who know your lies will laugh at you.

All you do is drive former RW people into the moderate camp. And that increases the odds that you and your ilk will fail to rewrite history.

It used to be History was written by the Victors. Now it is History is rewritten by the losers.

/——/ Yet you fail to disprove one thing on the list.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, you should really post under your real name. Or, are you the Biden's banker?

No. Not the entire GOP. However the people who love Hitler don’t support the left. They are followers of the Right. All I did was show that your assertion that the left Loves Hitler was projection.
You are Hitler. Those so called nazis could be your propagandists. And yes, there are nazi and KKK people that number in the thousands out of half the country that vote Republican. Progs of course are Stalin like and are tens of millions and tens of millions more from how they vote.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.

troll.jpg

Forum List

Back