Biden has Putin on the Ropes

Russia could have been a friend if the idiot damn Democrats hadn't ambushed Trump and made his life miserable for suggesting the concept.

nope, but nice try though.

Putin is losing and weakened, I wouldn't expect you to admit that though.
People like you are weak, the weak are cowards, cowards can't admit fact based reality.

I am honest enough to admit I DO NOT KNOW who is winning that war.

Russia says it is. Traitor Joe says Saddam is...

I'm laughing so hard here!!!! I really am!:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
Biden has significantly weakened Russia and Putin since he became president, and that is a win for America. I wouldn't expect you to admit that because you are weak and weaklings can't admit reality, its too harsh.

They can't even admit he's losing, or that Russia's Army has been fucked up.

Republicans will just deny any fact they don't like.

America has no national interest in Ukraine. America should not be interested in "fucking up" Russia with no legit reason to do that. Russia has many nukes aimed at us, and if Putin loses power, we have no idea who would control those missiles...

You as a ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITOR do not care....

I am honest enough to admit I DO NOT KNOW who is winning that war.

Russia says it is. Traitor Joe says Saddam is...
Seeing how Russia has lost a substantial amount of troops and just had an insurrection, it is pretty obvious they are losing the war.
its not rocket science its pretty easy to tell.

America has no national interest in Ukraine. America should not be interested in "fucking up" Russia with no legit reason to do that. Russia has many nukes aimed at us, and if Putin loses power, we have no idea who would control those missiles...

You as a ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITOR do not care....
i know, you want to let Russia take over any country they want, because Trump said it was ok.

You people are such a joke. You trash loved the war in Iraq you absolutely adored the war in Iraq, and now you try to act like you are against war?? The GOP's failed war in Iraq was GW Bush's grand plan of failure.

Biden has significantly weakened Russia and Putin since he became president, and that is a win for America. I wouldn't expect you to admit that because you are weak and weaklings can't admit reality, its too harsh.

Still funny....:laugh:

it is pretty obvious they are losing the war

I think it is pretty clear that before Wagner Group got involved Russia was fucking up and "losing" exchanges.

Once Wagner got involved Russia started winning.

Now that Wagner is out, who knows....

Ukraine's supply of foreign mercenary troops is reportedly running quite low with few "volunteers"

But if Putin is losing in Iraq, then Saddam must be winning, right???

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

Conservatives don't like you insulting their second favorite politician, even if you are 100% correct.

Putin loving conservatives and Russian trolls make up 75% of this forum, as this thread helps illustrate.

What happens to Putin moving forward is anyones guess. Someone is going to have to kill him in order to remove him. If that happens, it will be a dark day for a majority of posters here.

Conservatives don't like you insulting their second favorite politician, even if you are 100% correct.

Putin loving conservatives and Russian trolls make up 75% of this forum, as this thread helps illustrate.

What happens to Putin moving forward is anyones guess. Someone is going to have to kill him in order to remove him. If that happens, it will be a dark day for a majority of posters here.
Dang, aren't you a violent POS, you must be a Democrat.

Russia's Army has been crushed.

That is a big win for the US right there. Trump would have rolled over and let Putin take Ukraine, Biden has stopped Russia and Russia's Army is fucked.

Odd that Putin only invaded when Biden was in the WH.

Forum List

Back