Biden Fought to Keep Vietnamese Refugees Out

that's probably one of his better points and its ok with me , the less 'vietnamese' the better as far as I am concerned . Same goes for 'english' and 'swedes' and 'mexicans' and ALL others Weatherman . Feck ALL so called 'refugees' Weatherman .

.....yes--we have a lot of Vietnamese at my work [ and many other foreigners ] who barely speak English ....more workers = lower wages and higher prices

and i hear that the imported 'viets' have destroyed shrimpers shrimp catching jobs in Louisiana .

Joe Biden's most obnoxious and disgusting of all were his past effort to keep our allies, the South Vietnamese and other Southeast Asian refugees and boat people out of our country in the 1970s. Here's what the Washington Examiner reported:

Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic presidential front-runner and advocate of large-scale immigration, once tried to block the evacuation of tens of thousands of South Vietnamese refugees who had helped the United States during the Vietnam War.

As a senator, the future vice president, now 76, was adamant that the U.S. had "no obligation, moral or otherwise, to evacuate foreign nationals," dismissing concerns for their safety as the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong swept south toward Saigon in 1975.​

OMG. These people were our authentic allies, and they paid a horrific price for Democrat congressional obstruction, posturing, and weak will on the Vietnam War, all to appease the far left — the hippies, the Ayerses, the Jane Fondas — leading to the loss of that friendly nation to the communist juggernaut. The communists were on the march worldwide after that nightmare.

And today's Mister Open Borders, Joe Biden, wanted to keep these people out? What irony. And what we can discern from this is unholy political self-interest, all the way through. Open borders today benefit Democrats — with illegally cast votes, with anchor-baby votes, with congressional seats for Democrats in virtually non-voting low-turnout districts, and with congressional seats assigned to Democrats based on these dead districts. But way back in the 1970s and 1980s, boat people were an embarrassment to Democrats. So Joe is nothing if not consistent.

Forum List

Back