Democrat Congresswoman Secretly Sending Staff To Mexico To Coach Migrants How To Beat System, Report

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Democrat Rep. Veronica Escobar (TX) is secretly sending staff to Mexico to find and coach migrants who are trying to enter the United States and is instructing them how to "exploit a loophole" to game the asylum process, multiple U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials allege.
Democrat Congresswoman Secretly Sending Staff To Mexico To Coach Migrants How To Beat System, Report Says

Smith says Mexico hands out brochures showing migrants how to avoid Border Patrol, enter U.S.

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Secret-Handbook-Illegal-Immigrants/dp/146638915X&tag=ff0d01-20

418xRu5G12L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

be not surprised-----the "LOOPHOLE" travels faster than the speed of light in the gutter. It is NOTHING NEW

need a total stoppage of immigration/etc until the problem is fixed

These people in our representative government drawing paychecks from the taxpayers, and then using those pay checks to undermine the very ones paying them their salaries, should be met with instant jail time and a trial to determine their citizenship as a U.S. citizen going forward in this country.

be not surprised-----the "LOOPHOLE" travels faster than the speed of light in the gutter. It is NOTHING NEW
Neither is Escobar's duplicity. Advising foreigners how best to exploit American laws is treason, not that you seem to care.

Democrat Rep. Veronica Escobar (TX) is secretly sending staff to Mexico to find and coach migrants who are trying to enter the United States and is instructing them how to "exploit a loophole" to game the asylum process, multiple U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials allege.
Democrat Congresswoman Secretly Sending Staff To Mexico To Coach Migrants How To Beat System, Report Says

Smith says Mexico hands out brochures showing migrants how to avoid Border Patrol, enter U.S.

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Secret-Handbook-Illegal-Immigrants/dp/146638915X&tag=ff0d01-20

418xRu5G12L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Does this Texas Congressman 'allege' the same way Trump alleges? Does his contention that Mexico should not interfere with our politics the same way we should not interfere in theirs? Like demanding Mexico stop caravans and Mexico pay for our wall?

If true, she and the other grandstanders should be arrested and prosecuted. If there is a provision for them be charged with a felony or other offense, such as disbarment, that would bar them from public office or legal work it should be implemented.

Put some teeth in the blowback and it will stop like flipping a switch. These pathetic pieces of crap, again if true, are only doing this for their own benefit and if that dries up, it stops on a dime....

from where to you detect that I do not care, MORON?
Well, a-hole, from your comment that says exploiting loopholes in American law is nothing new....as if it happens all the time. And it does happen, but not with the explicit assistance of a US member of Congress advising an adversary nation like Mexico.

You completely disregarded that small detail as if it didn't matter hence, it didn't really seem to bother you at all. Now you know.

Fine, if there is a loophole that says if they cannot speak Spanish they don't stay in Mexico they should then be able to prove they can speak English if they're going to stay in the US.

Get the names of the staff members its time to put a stop to this treasonous crap....put them on trial....

Democrat Congresswoman Secretly Sending Staff To Mexico To Coach Migrants How To Beat System, Report Says | AZ Border Defenders

Democrat Rep. Veronica Escobar (TX) is secretly sending staff to Mexico to find and coach migrants who are trying to enter the United States and is instructing them how to “exploit a loophole” to game the asylum process, multiple U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials allege.

This pos trash bag needs to be impeached and imprisoned dam you scum bag pigs don't stop at anything ....

Escobar.
She's Mexican and loyal to her people. So much for making Americans out of this algea.

This is insane! Is this bitch even a real US citizen, or was she an anchor baby?

Anchor babies are as real a citizen as anybody else. Since she is sending them there in search of specific people who had been in her district, I assume they must be people they have open constituent services files on. I am not sure I find this kosher either way, but considering the source, I will withhold judgment until I see it from a slightly more centrist news outlet with more factual detail.

Democrat Congresswoman Secretly Sending Staff To Mexico To Coach Migrants How To Beat System, Report Says | AZ Border Defenders

Democrat Rep. Veronica Escobar (TX) is secretly sending staff to Mexico to find and coach migrants who are trying to enter the United States and is instructing them how to “exploit a loophole” to game the asylum process, multiple U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials allege.

This pos trash bag needs to be impeached and imprisoned dam you scum bag pigs don't stop at anything ....
I think it's treason to collude with foreigners to ransack the American taxpayer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back