Biden encouraged illegal behavior by making illegal entry easier...

Biden said: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are,
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

And I agree with him! But the difference is Biden opened the borders encouraging "ILLEGAL" immigration.
Trump encouraged "LEGAL" immigration through legal border crossing.

All Biden needed to do was yes...encourage "LEGAL" immigration but keep the laws that have been in place and enforce as Trump did by controlling entry.
It's that simple.

Biden is a lawless traitor.

What Trump did was to make the process of asylum as cruel and arbitrary as possible. All Biden has done is reverse the cruelty part and you sadists are losing your shit.
I don't believe a single word you wrote! NO PROOF! NO links! NO Substantiation! NO Creditability! Give me proof ! Till then YOU are a LIAR!
You're a loony and it seems you are having a really bad day. Trump had already backed off much of the cruelty and the worst of his rhetoric because he finally came to terms with the fact that most Americans didn't like being horrible assholes to these people. Nothing much has actually changed except the sadism. Seems that's the part you value most.

What specific cruelty?

As soon as the brutal Cartels heard Xiden's invite....they geared up....now thousands of children are locked in cargo containers, with small barred up windows......many are trying to flee back home, and escape Xiden's humanitarian disaster....but are worn out from their nightmare journay...and drowning in the river....
Quit acting like you care if any of them live or die. We have witnessed the right's version of compassion as they tried to fight immigration the same way they fought the useless war on drugs.
of course I care.....who's tried to fight immigration? The only people I've seen fight immigration are the leftist that encourage illegal immigration....like Biden....and speaking of the war on drugs....who can forget Xiden's and Clinton's racist, horrible 94 Crime Bill?? Thankfully the GOP took a bold First Step to write those wrongs.
If Trump would have napalmed the caravan the hard right would have defended even that.

Biden encouraged illegal behavior by making illegal entry easier..
unnamed (4).jpg

As soon as the brutal Cartels heard Xiden's invite....they geared up....now thousands of children are locked in cargo containers, with small barred up windows......many are trying to flee back home, and escape Xiden's humanitarian disaster....but are worn out from their nightmare journay...and drowning in the river....
Quit acting like you care if any of them live or die. We have witnessed the right's version of compassion as they tried to fight immigration the same way they fought the useless war on drugs.
of course I care.....who's tried to fight immigration? The only people I've seen fight immigration are the leftist that encourage illegal immigration....like Biden....and speaking of the war on drugs....who can forget Xiden's and Clinton's racist, horrible 94 Crime Bill?? Thankfully the GOP took a bold First Step to write those wrongs.
If Trump would have napalmed the caravan the hard right would have defended even that.
making things up....typical...the last refuge of the uninformed

Biden said: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are,
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

And I agree with him! But the difference is Biden opened the borders encouraging "ILLEGAL" immigration.
Trump encouraged "LEGAL" immigration through legal border crossing.

All Biden needed to do was yes...encourage "LEGAL" immigration but keep the laws that have been in place and enforce as Trump did by controlling entry.
It's that simple.

Biden didn't "open the borders".

Trump didn't "enforce" the laws. Quite the contrary. Trump violated the laws at every turn - separating families, shipping children around the country, losing the children.

Courts issued numerous Orders against the "enforcement" actions of the Trump Administration, and when DHS workers refused to violate these Orders, Trump fired them, dismantled the immigration systems at the border and replaced them with "for profit" prison camps for anyone seeking asylum in the USA. Trump was holding more than 40,000 of these people in prison camps, in inhumane conditions, as a "deterrent".

Donald Trump committed crimes against the Constitution, and crimes against humanity over his treatment of refugees at the Southern Border, and will be condemned by all of humanity, and all of history for his policies.

Biden is the President who is seek to restore the "rule of law" in regards to immigation at the Southern Border, after a lawless and cruel administration. There will be criminal charges over Trump's policies at the Southern Border. Count on it.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF??? Your links? Your substantiation? Totally YOUR opinion!

What Trump did was to make the process of asylum as cruel and arbitrary as possible. All Biden has done is reverse the cruelty part and you sadists are losing your shit.
I don't believe a single word you wrote! NO PROOF! NO links! NO Substantiation! NO Creditability! Give me proof ! Till then YOU are a LIAR!
You're a loony and it seems you are having a really bad day. Trump had already backed off much of the cruelty and the worst of his rhetoric because he finally came to terms with the fact that most Americans didn't like being horrible assholes to these people. Nothing much has actually changed except the sadism. Seems that's the part you value most.
PROVE it! Where did he call them "assholes"? Please why do you make these totally unsubstantiated statements?
Are you so totally ignorant of what Trump stood for regarding "ILLEGAL" ILLEGAL immigrants?
He is married to a person who took the time and energy to become a LEGAL citizen.
And what idiots like your forget there are easily 50 million Americans like ME who have relatives that were LEGAL immigrants, or were LEGAL immigrants and you idiots insult all of us because YOU defend people that BREAK the law while millions of "LEGAL" immigrants did it legally!
Don't you understand that we are pissed because PEOPLE take the easy way when "LEGAL" citizens did it LEGAlLY!
But you guys don't seem to understand that!
FACT are the MSM just as this latest Google search proves: "Trump illegal immigrants" 21,000 results but Trump anti-illegal immigrants 2!!
But see uninformed uneducated dummies like you believe the MSM! How much longer are you going to continue being so uninformed?

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 1.38.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 1.37.48 PM.png

NOT one source where Trump called immigrants "assholes" as this dummy writes: "most Americans didn't like being horrible assholes to these people." How stupid!

So the President is ignoring in essence nullifying Federal Immigration Law, so much for the serve, uphold, and protect clause of his oath of office. Again another demonstration of a politician ignoring their oath of office.

Haha...keep lying to yourself. It's a disaster. You dont call in FEMA unless it's a disaster.

Forum List

Back