Biden encouraged illegal behavior by making illegal entry easier...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden said: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are,
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

And I agree with him! But the difference is Biden opened the borders encouraging "ILLEGAL" immigration.
Trump encouraged "LEGAL" immigration through legal border crossing.

All Biden needed to do was yes...encourage "LEGAL" immigration but keep the laws that have been in place and enforce as Trump did by controlling entry.
It's that simple.

What Trump did was to make the process of asylum as cruel and arbitrary as possible. All Biden has done is reverse the cruelty part and you sadists are losing your shit.

What Trump did was to make the process of asylum as cruel and arbitrary as possible. All Biden has done is reverse the cruelty part and you sadists are losing your shit.
I don't believe a single word you wrote! NO PROOF! NO links! NO Substantiation! NO Creditability! Give me proof ! Till then YOU are a LIAR!

I don't believe a single word you wrote! NO PROOF! NO links! NO Substantiation! NO Creditability! Give me proof ! Till then YOU are a LIAR!
He always been a liar.

You're a loony and it seems you are having a really bad day. Trump had already backed off much of the cruelty and the worst of his rhetoric because he finally came to terms with the fact that most Americans didn't like being horrible assholes to these people. Nothing much has actually changed except the sadism. Seems that's the part you value most.

President Trump made them apply legally to immigrate to the USA. there is nothing cruel or immoral about that. cruel and immoral is the way these illegal aliens expose their childrens's live to enter the USA illegally and the way veggie joe encourages them

What was cruel and arbitrary about it? I'll wait.

America really should give Illegals "Transport passes" to make it to the Canadian border so they can apply there for Refugees status..

We already have enough MS13 types here, share the wealth with our Woke neighbors to the north.

As soon as the brutal Cartels heard Xiden's invite....they geared up....now thousands of children are locked in cargo containers, with small barred up windows......many are trying to flee back home, and escape Xiden's humanitarian disaster....but are worn out from their nightmare journay...and drowning in the river....

You're a loony and it seems you are having a really bad day. Trump had already backed off much of the cruelty and the worst of his rhetoric because he finally came to terms with the fact that most Americans didn't like being horrible assholes to these people. Nothing much has actually changed except the sadism. Seems that's the part you value most.
AGAIN... not one piece of proof regarding "Trump sadism"! You make these dumb ass unsubstantiated statements which ONLY goes to show
how truly ignorant YOU are. Prove to me Trump was sadistic? Where are your links? Your proof? Again nothing!

As soon as the brutal Cartels heard Xiden's invite....they geared up....now thousands of children are locked in cargo containers, with small barred up windows......many are trying to flee back home, and escape Xiden's humanitarian disaster....but are worn out from their nightmare journay...and drowning in the river....
Quit acting like you care if any of them live or die. We have witnessed the right's version of compassion as they tried to fight immigration the same way they fought the useless war on drugs.

That is like San Francisco making thievery profitable by declaring that they aren't going to arrests shoplifters any more. Green light to all the thieves to come and get it.

Liberals are the dumbest assholes on the planet. they screw up everything they touch.

AGAIN... not one piece of proof regarding "Trump sadism"! You make these dumb ass unsubstantiated statements which ONLY goes to show
how truly ignorant YOU are. Prove to me Trump was sadistic? Where are your links? Your proof? Again nothing!
If you don't remember all that hyperbolic fascistic shit you loved Trump for I can't help you.

If you don't remember all that hyperbolic fascistic shit you loved Trump for I can't help you.
Then you are proving my point! Like most idiots you depend on OTHER people to do your job! YOU make a claim...PROVE it...otherwise you are an ignorant and bona fide dumb ass!

Quit acting like you care if any of them live or die. We have witnessed the right's version of compassion as they tried to fight immigration the same way they fought the useless war on drugs.
YOU approve the deaths of nearly 190,000 people so far in the USA as of today. 1,096 so far TODAY! And you use the word "compassion"?

Biden said: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are,
we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

And I agree with him! But the difference is Biden opened the borders encouraging "ILLEGAL" immigration.
Trump encouraged "LEGAL" immigration through legal border crossing.

All Biden needed to do was yes...encourage "LEGAL" immigration but keep the laws that have been in place and enforce as Trump did by controlling entry.
It's that simple.

Biden didn't "open the borders".

Trump didn't "enforce" the laws. Quite the contrary. Trump violated the laws at every turn - separating families, shipping children around the country, losing the children.

Courts issued numerous Orders against the "enforcement" actions of the Trump Administration, and when DHS workers refused to violate these Orders, Trump fired them, dismantled the immigration systems at the border and replaced them with "for profit" prison camps for anyone seeking asylum in the USA. Trump was holding more than 40,000 of these people in prison camps, in inhumane conditions, as a "deterrent".

Donald Trump committed crimes against the Constitution, and crimes against humanity over his treatment of refugees at the Southern Border, and will be condemned by all of humanity, and all of history for his policies.

Biden is the President who is seek to restore the "rule of law" in regards to immigation at the Southern Border, after a lawless and cruel administration. There will be criminal charges over Trump's policies at the Southern Border. Count on it.

Then you are proving my point! Like most idiots you depend on OTHER people to do your job! YOU make a claim...PROVE it...otherwise you are an ignorant and bona fide dumb ass!
What's to prove? We both know what Trump's battle with asylum seekers looked like. We both know how he spoke of these people. We both know you loved and defended him through it all. You want a link to that? You are a loony.

of course I care.....who's tried to fight immigration? The only people I've seen fight immigration are the leftist that encourage illegal immigration....like Biden....and speaking of the war on drugs....who can forget Xiden's and Clinton's racist, horrible 94 Crime Bill?? Thankfully the GOP took a bold First Step to write those wrongs.

YOU approve the deaths of nearly 190,000 people so far in the USA as of today. 1,096 so far TODAY! And you use the word "compassion"?
Why are you attempting to derail your own thread?

Forum List

Back