Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

Comparing the depth of hatred in this thread for Biden's statement is a far cry from making fun of Palin for claiming to see Russia.
The hatred for Palin was very strong back then, the Dems were brutal to her, and Palin's statement of seeing Russia from Alaska was the absolute truth, Biden's statement not so much as he inferred he was there.

I don't hate Biden, nor do I care that he has been caught lying several times, it seems all politicians are gift with lying.

The hatred for Palin was very strong back then, the Dems were brutal to her, and Palin's statement of seeing Russia from Alaska was the absolute truth, Biden's statement not so much as he inferred he was there.

I don't hate Biden, nor do I care that he has been caught lying several times, it seems all politicians are gift with lying.
If a Politician doesn’t lie then they are not in Politics!

I guess it is a difference of opinion.

I could very well be wrong since I didn't follow politics as closely back then but I just don't remember the vitriol against her that I see against Biden in this thread.

Certainly not worth my time to look up old news stories to get a feel for people at the time.

No doubt Biden says stupid shit and he does lie at times...about odd things, but certainly no more then previous presidents.

You did until 3-4 pages ago.
Sort of. I contended more that context, in the form of a video, could be missing.

If a video had been available it is very viable that he could have been talking about watching it as he landed. As a matter of fact, I would expect it.

Once I (not another poster) determined no video seemed to be available, I owned my mistake like a grown up.

I could have just hidden my discovery of a lack of video and moved on without saying anything.

I guess it is a difference of opinion.

I could very well be wrong since I didn't follow politics as closely back then but I just don't remember the vitriol against her that I see against Biden in this thread.

Certainly not worth my time to look up old news stories to get a feel for people at the time.

No doubt Biden says stupid shit and he does lie at times...about odd things, but certainly no more then previous presidents.
Actually, Biden and Trump lied and lie a lot and that is sad!

Also, Palin was treated badly but she brought a lot of it onto herself but still the hate was truly there from the left and I was truly awful when writing about her!

Sort of. I contended more that context, in the form of a video, could be missing.

If a video had been available it is very viable that he could have been talking about watching it as he landed. As a matter of fact, I would expect it.

Once I (not another poster) determined no video seemed to be available, I owned my mistake like a grown up.

I could have just hidden my discovery of a lack of video and moved on without saying anything.

You twisted yourself into 3 different pretzels trying to come up with some bullshit way what Biden said might not have been him lying.

You twisted yourself into 3 different pretzels trying to come up with some bullshit way what Biden said might not have been him lying.
No. Only one way and it was perfectly reasonable.

If Biden had a watched a video while landing, his statement would not have been a lie.

No. Only one way and it was perfectly reasonable.

If Biden had a watched a video while landing, his statement would not have been a lie.

And there's no way other than contorting yourself into a pretzel to take what he said that way.

During Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir's November 1983 visit to the U.S., Reagan told Shamir that during his service in the U.S. Army film corps, he and fellow members of his unit personally shot footage of the Nazis' concentration camps as they were liberated. Reagan would tell this story again to others, including Holocaust survivor Simon Wiesenthal. But Reagan was never present at the camps' liberation. Instead, he spent the war in Culver City, California, where he processed footage from the liberation of the camps
Salon? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah he saw it collapse on TV or on Twitter. But that's it.

Biden is like a little kid that runs into a room full of adults and desperately wants them to pay attention to him so they just start making shit up just to have something to say.

I mean I know all politicians exaggerate and lie, but I'd never seen someone do it as much as he has. It's almost constant. And the worst part is he lies even when there is nothing to be gained, it serves no purpose.

And Rapist and Traitor he saw, "Muslim Dancing In The Street" after September 11. Turns out that was another lie.

You do not know one way or the other what Mr. Biden has and/has not seen. You know there is is...is what?
Not a Trump thread, Simp.

Forum List

Back