Biden gives up big US military advantage to China.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
They must be paying him well for all the things he is giving away to them. He clearly hates America.

"This is an incredibly poor decision," Alexander told Fox News Digital. "To begin with, China lags behind the U.S. in AI capabilities; so the Biden administration just ceded a strategic advantage. Additionally, AI helps reduce stress to improve decision-making, which is crucial in preventing a poor decision to release nuclear weapons."

Lets promise not to use a tech advantage we have over china.

BRILLIANT!!!

Joe Biden and the Dems are doing everything they can to destroy the USA.

Biden is being bribed by China, and as a result, the US is strategically compromised. Biden is making decisions that help China and hurt the US.

BidenXilovehhhhghfm3.jpg

They must be paying him well for all the things he is giving away to them. He clearly hates America.

"This is an incredibly poor decision," Alexander told Fox News Digital. "To begin with, China lags behind the U.S. in AI capabilities; so the Biden administration just ceded a strategic advantage. Additionally, AI helps reduce stress to improve decision-making, which is crucial in preventing a poor decision to release nuclear weapons."
now we are seeing the payoff for all the money biden got from china,,

You just know that China will keep their word on this agreement...

I think the cmunist dictator of china is herw to take one lat look at biden, to cement in his mind that now is the time to invade Taiwan and possibly attack the U.S. with an emp or cyber attack on our power grid...

I think the cmunist dictator of china is herw to take one lat look at biden, to cement in his mind that now is the time to invade Taiwan and possibly attack the U.S. with an emp or cyber attack on our power grid...

Holy FUCK...I think you are right.

Xi must invade Taiwan in the next 12 months or so.

I will be SHOCKED if XI doesnt move on Taiwan in 2024.

Forum List

Back