Biden bests the president in a hypothetical matchup, 42% to 34%.

So once again the MSM takes a story and FAILS to honestly present the FACTS that more Democrats were polled than GOP!
Once you go to the pollster's facts as to who makes up the poll you come away with a false impression...again
just what the biased MSM wants!

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/190452_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1.pdf
  • Strong Republican 365 18%
  • Not Very Strong Republican 235 12%
  • Strong Democrat 466 23%
  • Not Very Strong Democrat 276 14%
  • N2012 Vote: Didn't vote 528 27%
Total Number in poll: 1,990
Percent GOP 44% Democrats: 55%!
Also remember 27% didn't Vote the last time!
PLUS with the MSM and other idiots criticizing people like me that like what Trump is doing they did in this poll what millions did at the voting booth ... pulled the lever for TRUMP!
In the privacy of the voting booth, millions of Americans are tired of status quo politicians like Biden, Romney,et.al.!
These millions of silent Americans will MAKE their wishes known and they want Trump!
Millions of Russian bots. My ass live in a state of 40 some million I can barely meet trump supporter.s....if his own party, minorities, offended women (decent ones) how the fuck did he make it if it wasnt for Russia?
Silent majority my ass.

So once again the MSM takes a story and FAILS to honestly present the FACTS that more Democrats were polled than GOP!
Once you go to the pollster's facts as to who makes up the poll you come away with a false impression...again

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/190452_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1.pdf
PLUS with the MSM and other idiots criticizing people like me that like what Trump is doing they did in this poll what millions did at the voting booth ... pulled the lever for TRUMP!
In the privacy of the voting booth, millions of Americans are tired of status quo politicians like Biden, Romney,et.al.!
These millions of silent Americans will MAKE their wishes known and they want Trump!
Millions of Russian bots. My ass live in a state of 40 some million I can barely meet trump supporter.s....if his own party, minorities, offended women (decent ones) how the fuck did he make it if it wasnt for Russia?
Silent majority my ass.

CA? Like illegals don't vote there, dumbass! Take a look at my state flag, Chumpley! There's your answer!

Silent majority my ass.

Hey with your propensity towards a violent response I'd be hesitant to declare for Trump to you...not sure how physical you might get!

Silent majority my ass.

CA? Like illegals don't vote there, dumbass! Take a look at my state flag, Chumpley! There's your answer!
Bullshit. Mickey mouse can get more votes than the orange pig. He even was surprised he won.

Silent majority my ass.

Bullshit. Mickey mouse can get more votes than the orange pig. He even was surprised he won.

See you exemplify what causes the "silent Trump voters"!
Why should Trump voters identify themselves to violent people like you?
Trump was using his expertise in appealing to voters where his advertising dollars would be most effective, i.e. NOT CA, NY and states that went for Hillary.
That is very smart use of money. Trump spent $957.6 M versus Hillary $1.4 Billion! Less than 70% of what Hillary spent!
And guess where she spent vs Trump?

To me I'd rather have a President who KNOWS how to spend money wisely than like Hillary who wasted billions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

Silent majority my ass.

Trump was using his expertise in appealing to voters where his advertising dollars would be most effective, i.e. NOT CA, NY and states that went for Hillary.
That is very smart use of money. Trump spent $957.6 M versus Hillary $1.4 Billion! Less than 70% of what Hillary spent!

To me I'd rather have a President who KNOWS how to spend money wisely than like Hillary who wasted billions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/
Even this moron knows
3 mins
DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES HAVE, AT THEIR DISPOSAL, A TREASURE TROVE OF MATERIAL THAT DEFINES REPUBLICANS AS DOUBLE-STANDARD HYPOCRITES.
The best way to demoralize Trump supporters is to relentlessly replay clips of prominent Republicans ripping Trump to shreds with accurate insults. YouTube has a library.

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

Trump ally Lindsey Graham once said president could be impeached for not complying with congressional oversight
Watch: Trump ally Lindsey Graham once said a president's failure to comply With Congressional oversight was an impeachable offense

Silent majority my ass.

Even this moron knows
3 mins
DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES HAVE, AT THEIR DISPOSAL, A TREASURE TROVE OF MATERIAL THAT DEFINES REPUBLICANS AS DOUBLE-STANDARD HYPOCRITES.
The best way to demoralize Trump supporters is to relentlessly replay clips of prominent Republicans ripping Trump to shreds with accurate insults. YouTube has a library.

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

Trump ally Lindsey Graham once said president could be impeached for not complying with congressional oversight
Watch: Trump ally Lindsey Graham once said a president's failure to comply With Congressional oversight was an impeachable offense

Nearly four in 10 voters silently support President Trump, but don't 'fess up to their friends or pollsters, according to a new survey.
Zogby Analytics found that 38 percent admitted that "even though I tell people I do not approve of Donald Trump, I personally agree with him on certain issues."
Poll: 4 of 10 voters are 'silent Trump supporters'!

If dems can't win a poll with +10 Dem turnout they should dissolve the party.

Glenn Defeats Reagan! Or, Why Those Biden/Trump Polls Are Meaningless

But the only thing shocking about this poll is that anyone would put any stock in such polls so early in the race. Just ask President John Glenn.

In May 1983, a Gallup poll came out showing that then-Sen. John Glenn would do better in a matchup against President Reagan, with a far wider margin than the Biden/Trump split.

As the New York Times reported on May 19 of that year, the survey “found that Senator Glenn led Mr. Reagan 54 percent to 37 percent.”

At that point, the eventual Democratic nominee, Walter Mondale, had a 49 percent to 43 percent edge over Reagan.

A Harris survey in July 1983 concluded that “it seems certain that the 1984 presidential election will be close, with neither the President nor his most probable Democratic opponents assured of any solid lead.”

Actual result: Reagan won a massive landslide over Mondale, getting almost 59% of the popular vote and 525 electoral votes — winning every state except Mondale’s home state of Minnesota.
John Glenn was the last truly sane Democrat.

Silent majority my ass.

Even this moron knows
3 mins

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

Nearly four in 10 voters silently support President Trump, but don't 'fess up to their friends or pollsters, according to a new survey.
Zogby Analytics found that 38 percent admitted that "even though I tell people I do not approve of Donald Trump, I personally agree with him on certain issues."
Meanwhile I wear a “Trump for President” t-shirt with a giant photograph of Trump on it in my blue district and even in my Democrat dominated work environment , and now a “Make America Great Again” do-rag.
Make America Great Again Do-rag Do-rag

LOL

It is going to be a tight race...... Trump and Biden. Should Biden win, it will be better than the radical Obama, Kerry, Hillary, Bernie, Warrren.
No it won’t.

Silent majority my ass.

Spent money wisely ? How much did he cut from the national debt?

Silent majority my ass.

Even this moron knows
3 mins

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

They are ashamed to show how low life's they are to support a low life.

Even this moron knows
3 mins

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

Meanwhile I wear a “Trump for President” t-shirt with a giant photograph of Trump on it in my blue district and even in my Democrat dominated work environment , and now a “Make America Great Again” do-rag.

LOL
Just like a fool. ***** love ***** what can I say.
Come to LA wearing it.

Even this moron knows
3 mins

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

LOL
Come to LA wearing it.
It’s awesome.

You should get one.

I doubt anyone would do anything to a big guy like me, even in LA. Unless they want to get stomped with my foot through their chest.

Even this moron knows
3 mins

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

LOL
Come to LA wearing it.
It’s awesome.

You should get one.

I doubt anyone would do anything to a big guy like me, even in LA. Unless they want to get stomped with my foot through their chest.
You wont last. Is like having a nazi walking around in tell Aviv.
You have to realize that you are the scums of this era for siding with racism, bigotry and bullying.

Forum List

Back