Biden apologizes for calling Laken Riley's kiIIer an "Illegal" -“They Built this Country."

What are you talking about? The impoverished, semi-literate illegal aliens pouring in are applying to Harvard Business School?

Of course, knowing Harvard, they’ll accept them before they accept a law-abiding white American.
We take students who got bachelor's degrees in other countries and they are allowed to stay temporarily in our country legally while studying for the GRE/GMAT. If they get a high enough score they get F1-visas.

I get confused... they go from immigrant visas to F1 visas or from F1 visas to immigrant visas.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Key word is LEGAL Immigrants. Today we have ILLEGAL Aliens!

Yes!

It almost has reached this point........... with these criminal Administration :mad-61:

1710033499725.png

We take students who got bachelor's degrees in other countries and they are allowed to stay temporarily in our country legally while studying for the GRE/GMAT. If they get a high enough score they get F1-visas.

I get confused... they go from immigrant visas to F1 visas or from F1 visas to immigrant visas.
We are talking about illegals on this thread.

Quit spinning the issue like a typical Leftist anti-American Marxist criminal POS.

Did he apologize for missing her first name?
He is indeed truely one lame turd

This imbecile is a national embarrassment. That is possibly the nastiest, most divisive comment I can imagine anyone saying. Not only that several years ago, he said the blacks built this country. So which is it?

Illegal aliens built this country?

I thought backs did that.

If I was black I would be PISSED at Joe Biden‘s stupidity. It is obvious that Joe Biden feels illegal immigrants are more valuable than the black base of the Democratic Party that has voted for Democrats for decades despite getting little in return.

Several of these threads that we really hard hitting effective were shunted to nowhere

This imbecile is a national embarrassment. That is possibly the nastiest, most divisive comment I can imagine anyone saying. Not only that several years ago, he said the blacks built this country. So which is it?

Biden is a POS for apologizing to at POS for calling it illegal. In all the immigration laws, illegal refers to anyone crossing the border illegally.
Anyone who aids and abets illegal immigration is called a human smuggler. That makes Biden a human smuggler and a criminal. Open borders are a crime.

Illegal immigrants are people who enter or remain in a country unlawfully.
An illegal immigrant, also called an undocumented immigrant, is a person who has entered the United States without inspection or has stayed longer than their temporary visa permits. They do not have a valid visa or other immigration documentation. Proponents of the term “illegal immigrant” also reject the alternative term “undocumented” on the grounds that it obscures the “legal reality” of the situation, and that it is inaccurate.
Biden will probably called crossing the border an undocumented crossing instead of an illegal crossing.

SICK: Joe Biden Says He Regrets Calling Laken Riley’s Killer an “Illegal Immigrant” — I’m Not Gonna Treat Any of These People with Disrespect” (VIDEO)​

And he refuses to apologize to Laken’s parents for getting her name wrong.

And he refuses to apologize to Laken’s parents for getting her name wrong.
Imagine considering the feelings of a murdering illegal More Than a dead citizen and their family
Joe does not know who he represents but Does Know how to create new voters for himself.

I'm a centrist for the record.
However liberal means trying to find ways to help the poor so yes I am liberal.

Forum List

Back