Biden administration has politicized our justice system.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Example after example after example of known, documented and recorded proof of how the Biden and democrat administration has politicized our national and federal justice system. And no one does, or maybe they can't, a damn thing about it.

As I said before Biden is a bad guy, but even if he were removed from office right now all of his cronies would remain. It isn't just him, it's all of his people he has seeded throughout the government.

Once the main point is made in the video the examples just keep coming one after another.

Example after example after example of known, documented and recorded proof of how the Biden and democrat administration has politicized our national and federal justice system. And no one does, or maybe they can't, a damn thing about it.

As I said before Biden is a bad guy, but even if he were removed from office right now all of his cronies would remain. It isn't just him, it's all of his people he has seeded throughout the government.

Once the main point is made in the video the examples just keep coming one after another.

Are you confusing Biden with Trump? Hmmm. Naaa, never happens.

Obummer started it on the road it on now.

I have a thought that by and by "No Justice, No Peace" will take on a whole different meaning.

The fed "justice" system has been weaponized by the enemies of our country, deal with it accordingly.

Oh you have a new unconstitutional edict you want me to go by.....Sorry mister, I don't think I'll be doing that today ......or ever.

If the GOP wins the House, they should pass some new laws that stop the Dirty Democrats from using the IRS, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.
There should be some big fines and long prison times.
democratcorruptionabuseofpowerdestroyingdemocracy.png

Forum List

Back