Biden admin giving $10 billion to IRAN

Update!

Talk about compromised, Biden is!

Joe Biden Gifts Another $10 Billion to Iran – His Total Funding to Iran Now Comes to $80 Billion Since He Entered Office- And This is One Month After Iran-Backed Hamas Slaughtered 1,400 Jews in Israel​

I have 19 and 23 YO sons. I would rather not have a hot world war. Not that there is ever a good time…but we have our military nice and WOKIFIED...and if China goes after Taiwan and we attack Iran like many in Congress want to happen, we will have 4 hot wars.

We have Zero Hot wars.

We aren't involved in Palestine or Ukraine directly.
We aren't going to attack Iran.
China isn't going to attack Taiwan.

If you believe half the crazy stuff you guys say on here, it's no wonder many of you are so crazy.

The Biden admin should not be doing this.

Iran is funding HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH. We should not be giving IRAN a DIME.

We just buy off our enemies with MY TAXES?
Just for clarity..Biden isn’t giving Iran money from the US, he’s just allowing unfreezing of assets from Iraq, in the form of electricity payments?

Just trying to clarify where the money is coming from.

Ole Potatohead can't help himself, can it?

I hope all these American Jews, that vote and contribute to the Democrat Party, remembers this but I doubt they will.

He is a fool, that Biden, but it's been on display for 50 years so the guilt of him is mainly on voters who see the dumb, lazy bad-judgment beast and just keep supporting him

Just for clarity..Biden isn’t giving Iran money from the US, he’s just allowing unfreezing of assets from Iraq, in the form of electricity payments?

Just trying to clarify where the money is coming from.
You know why in wartime aid is monitored...Because I give you $10 Billion and say , not for killing, you use it to pay for schools, health, etc. and then free up the health and schools money for killing. See what I mean. Electricity, my asss

It's not our taxes, and it's not our money.

It's money that belongs to Iran, that is being returned because sanctions are being removed.

And why are exactly sanctions being removed? Maybe they need to be increased instead.

We have Zero Hot wars.

We aren't involved in Palestine or Ukraine directly.
We aren't going to attack Iran.
China isn't going to attack Taiwan.

If you believe half the crazy stuff you guys say on here, it's no wonder many of you are so crazy.

You are a complete idiot. You have even less understanding of foreign policy than the dimwits that are running the show in this administration.

These are Iran's assets, they should be able to do with them as they please.

I know you are ok for them to spend their money on terrorist endeavors against Israel, but what about against the US? Being the globalist and America hater that you are, you may not have a problem with that either.

You know why in wartime aid is monitored...Because I give you $10 Billion and say , not for killing, you use it to pay for schools, health, etc. and then free up the health and schools money for killing. See what I mean. Electricity, my asss
I agree, I’m just clarifying that it wasn’t taxpayer money, as the OP suggested.

Forum List

Back