Biden admin giving $10 billion to IRAN

Biden cult fucks, how can you POSSIBLY think this is a good idea? Explain why this is a good idea.

Why dont other countries give aid to the US to care for all their citizens who are illegally entering the US?

Maybe $100,000 per illegal is a good start.

Biden cult fucks, how can you POSSIBLY think this is a good idea? Explain why this is a good idea.

Simple. It's not our business to control another country's money. These are Iran's assets, they should be able to do with them as they please.

Qatar has sent FAR more money to Hamas than Iran has (You see, Hamas are Sunni and Iran are Shi'ites) but you don't hear anyone saying, 'Let's start seizing Qatar's assets."

If we really, really want Iran to change, we need MORE Iranians interacting with the rest of the world. That means more business deals and more interaction.

That's when Iranians are going to go back and say, "Oh, my Allah, we haven't advanced any since 1979!"

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I have 19 and 23 YO sons. I would rather not have a hot world war. Not that there is ever a good time…but we have our military nice and WOKIFIED...and if China goes after Taiwan and we attack Iran like many in Congress want to happen, we will have 4 hot wars.

ugh

And they are almost succeeding. :mad:
The people calling the shots in America, the WEF want to kill most of earth's population.

Everything democrats do, who the WEF funds and controls, serves the great reset.

I have 19 and 23 YO sons. I would rather not have a hot world war. Not that there is ever a good time…but we have our military nice and WOKIFIED...and if China goes after Taiwan and we attack Iran like many in Congress want to happen, we will have 4 hot wars.

ugh
The kids the WEF/Democrats can't abort or mutilate, the WEF plans to kill with wars.

The Biden admin should not be doing this.

Iran is funding HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH. We should not be giving IRAN a DIME.

We just buy off our enemies with MY TAXES?
Hamas was created by Israel. Israel should not get another dime from the US.

Hamas is funded by Iran. Iran should not get another dime from US.

I am fine with no more American aid to Israel…..or any other country for that matter.
I agree, but keep in mid that the money to Iran was Iranian money seized by the US (and its proxies). The money to Israel is US tax victim money.

The democrat party has sold it's soul to the WEF.

Democrats = WEF

They are all traitors.

Soon, WEF/ Democrats will be taking children they deem trans from parents and mutilating them.
So have the Republicans. For years they stood by and did nothing about ESG or DEI.

Forum List

Back