Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

So you can't come up with a single plausible explanation for that 17 million, Tommy?
Do you know what Occam's Razor is?
I dont have to. Neither does Biden for that matter. Thats not how the courts work.
We are innocent until proven guilty.

Prove it in a court of law. That isnt much to ask.

Same question for you, Mammoth... The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did?
So just how much money have you sent to Nigerian princes?

It's fascinating. You literally don't understand the difference between "This is a fact" and "Someone with a history of lying said he heard someone else with a history of lying say this is a fact".

It's a wonder that you can survive in the adult world.

I dont have to. Neither does Biden for that matter. Thats not how the courts work.
We are innocent until proven guilty.

Prove it in a court of law. That isnt much to ask.
Not when it comes to the IRS, Tommy! With them you're guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Ask anyone who's ever been audited!

This needs to be investigated but unfortunately the Merrick Garland DOJ has refused to appoint a Special Counsel to do so despite it being quite obvious that it's called for.

It's fascinating. You literally don't understand the difference between "This is a fact" and "Someone with a history of lying said he heard someone else with a history of lying say this is a fact".

Well that was a pathetic attempt to dodge my question, Mamooth! I'll ask again...
The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did?

I hate to point out the obvious, John but the "evidence" is literally piling up at this point! The House has subpoenaed the Biden family bank records showing over 17 million dollars coming in from a multitude of foreign sources including the CCP with zero goods or services provided in return and they have the 30 plus shell companies that the Biden family used to launder their money. You've got whistle blower testimony from FBI and IRS agents to how the Garland DOJ has been covering up Biden family crimes and now we're going to hear from Hunter's business partners. You've got transcripts of Hunter Biden emails, threatening people if they don't pay millions to him. You've got transcripts of Hunter Biden emails complaining about having to pay large sums of money to his father. You've got emails talking about putting aside 10% for "the Big Guy" and you've got one of Hunter's former business partners testifying that Joe Biden WAS the Big Guy! With all due respect, John? I know you're a bit "slow" but I don't think I've ever SEEN so much "evidence"!
Yes like I said they have the deposit records and lib loons are screeching that I need to produce them

Well that was a pathetic attempt to dodge my question, Mamooth!]

I heard someone say Trump molests puppies.

Why do you support Trump for molesting puppies? Why do you support puppie molestation in every form? Why do you run cover for puppie molesters?

So, fanatical supporter of puppy molestation, how do you like getting your own logic tossed back at you?

What's not factual...the bank records, the 31 shell companies, the IRS whistleblowers, the FBI whistleblowers, the testimony from business partners of the Bidens or the emails from Hunter?

You know what's more believable than Joe Biden's lies about this, Mamooth? The story about Nigerian princes! If you buy what Joe's selling then you're laughably naive!

I heard someone say Trump molests puppies.

Why do you support Trump for molesting puppies? Why do you support puppie molestation in every form? Why do you run cover for puppie molesters?

So, fanatical supporter of puppy molestation, how do you like getting your own logic tossed back at you?
The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did? Simple question, Mamooth but MAN are you doing your best to not answer it!

Yes like I said they have the deposit records and lib loons are screeching that I need to produce them
You don't need to produce them, but somebody does. Since they won't, everyone correctly concludes that they are lying, and that you are parroting the lies.

At this stage, the only interesting question is _why_ your masters lie.

Are Republicans getting paid by the Chinese to lie?

Do Republicans lie out of love for communism?

Or are the Chinese blackmailing Republicans? After all, given the open perversion displayed by most on the right, it wouldn't be hard to get comprising information on them.

What's not factual...the bank records, the 31 shell companies, the IRS whistleblowers, the FBI whistleblowers, the testimony from business partners of the Bidens or the emails from Hunter?
All of that. Made up. Faked.

Again, you're just gullible. I hope an adult is watching over your finances.

Also, nice job admitting that you run cover for puppie molesters.

All of that. Made up. Faked.

Again, you're just gullible. I hope an adult is watching over your finances.

Also, nice job admitting that you run cover for puppie molesters.
The bank records are fake? The shell companies don't exist? The whistle blowers are what...actors playing a role? Even CNN isn't claiming that, Mamooth! Admit it...you can't come up with a plausible explanation for what the Biden family has done because there is none. They took in 17 million (and counting!) influence peddling and are now lying through their teeth about it even as the whole sordid scheme unravels.

The bank records are fake?
It's like talking to a slow child.

Let's start with the basics. Do you understand the difference between "A thing is true" and "Someone said someone said a thing is true"?

Because, if one reads your posts, it's clear you _don't_ understand that those things are different. In your world, if someone claims something, then it's true, provided you really want to believe it.

Not when it comes to the IRS, Tommy! With them you're guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Ask anyone who's ever been audited!

This needs to be investigated but unfortunately the Merrick Garland DOJ has refused to appoint a Special Counsel to do so despite it being quite obvious that it's called for.
I am seeing stuff like the OP which is frankly crap. A lot of the rest of it is being spread by conspiracy theorists or people who just plain lie.
Come back when you have something.

It's like talking to a slow child.

Let's start with the basics. Do you understand the difference between "A thing is true" and "Someone said someone said a thing is true"?

Because, if one reads your posts, it's clear you _don't_ understand that those things are different. In your world, if someone claims something, then it's true, provided you really want to believe it.
Let's start with the basics then, Mamooth!

1) There are bank records that show the Biden family taking in over 17 million dollars from foreign nationals in China, Russia, Ukraine.

2) There is zero record of any goods or services provided by the Biden family for those huge sums of money.

3) The money that the Bidens received was run through 30 shell companies to hide its origin before it was distributed to 8 different members of the Biden family with zero reason for that to happen.

Let's start with those BASIC TRUTHS...shall we?

Those are statements about what allegedly happened.

There are zero records proving the allegations.
And yet you have no plausible explanation for that 17 million dollars or the 30 shell corporations that the Bidens used to hide it's transfer, John? Question for you is this...do you REALLY want to defend these assholes? It's obvious what they've done. It's also obvious that it's all going to come out. The only question at this point is how stupid you want to look in hindsight. And trust me, John...you WILL look stupid!

Forum List

Back