Bid to overthrow Maduro’s govt was CIA & opposition joint plan

Missed my point.... didn'tcha.......
Oh, righhhht. :113:
Do you honestly think the US covert agencies are the only covert agencies that have people on the ground there working to do "whatever"........?

Besides, it's Venezuela, why the hell should I care? :dunno:

(psst!! that's my point......)
e861cf502ff592d57f4f8fd67a846a40.jpg
Wow!! Posting something we learned in kindergarten........ Oh and welcome to the 21st century, anyone who still thinks we can be separate from world political affairs either doesn't understand real world politics or is completely naive to the nth degree........

Well, bullshit.

I don't think we need to intervene in other nations affairs.

Do we expect other nations to intervene in ours?
Welcome to the real world.........

Missed my point.... didn'tcha.......
Do you honestly think the US covert agencies are the only covert agencies that have people on the ground there working to do "whatever"........?

Wow!! Posting something we learned in kindergarten........ Oh and welcome to the 21st century, anyone who still thinks we can be separate from world political affairs either doesn't understand real world politics or is completely naive to the nth degree........

Well, bullshit.

Don't tell me you think that if we stopped meddling in other country's affairs other countries would stop meddling in ours? You can't possibly be that naive, can you?

Well, bullshit.

Don't tell me you think that if we stopped meddling in other country's affairs other countries would stop meddling in ours? You can't possibly be that naive, can you?
We can see that there is no point in meddling in US elections.

Well, bullshit.

Well good for you, you're not as dumb as you look..... :eusa_whistle:

Well, bullshit.

I am meddling all the time here :D
In the end, the foreign policy isn´t affected by US elections and their results. It´s waste of money and time.

Well, bullshit.

Of course not.

That is not the point.

I don't care what other nations are doing. What they do is not the point here. We should have a standard of behavior and live up to it if we want to lead the world. If nations want to meddle in our affairs, we have measures which we can take that do not involve hostile actions. You know this. Again, stop being a useful idiot.

When you raise your children, do you hit them to show them that hitting is wrong?

Is that your philosophy? If so, I guess we just have to disagree on this.

Well, bullshit.

In the end, the foreign policy isn´t affected by US elections and their results. It´s waste of money and time.
Yes and no, foreign policy becomes more or less "intense" (for lack of a better word) depending on who is President. The President more or less drives our foreign policy.

Well, bullshit.

Of course not.

That is not the point.

I don't care what other nations are doing. What they do is not the point here. We should have a standard of behavior and live up to it if we want to lead the world. If nations want to meddle in our affairs, we have measures which we can take that do not involve hostile actions. You know this. Again, stop being a useful idiot.

When you raise your children, do you hit them to show them that hitting is wrong?

We should have a standard of behavior and live up to it if we want to lead the world.

This is naivety to the nth degree and I expected someone to present it as an argument. Reeks of Obama's naive "kinder, gentler foreign policy approach" Obviously you believe that world politics isn't Machiavellian, well it is. Again, welcome to the real world.

Well, bullshit.

Yes and no, foreign policy becomes more or less "intense" (for lack of a better word) depending on who is President. The President more or less drives our foreign policy.
This is what Trump announced:

Yeah? So? He's only the current President.........

He lied to you all about his upcoming policy.

He lied to you all about his upcoming policy.

A politician lied??!!! Say it isn't so!!!!!!! :rofl:

You´re a Patriot? Where´s Maga? I only hear the old saber rattling.
Maduro is a real Patriot. Deal with it.
Only to a lazy live off the back of others commie like yourself...View attachment 259677

Looks like a cub scout rally in east LA.....

You needed long to come up with that bs.

I went to lunch.....had a double cheese burger and onion rings....

Well, bullshit.

Of course not.

That is not the point.

We should have a standard of behavior and live up to it if we want to lead the world.

This is naivety to the nth degree and I expected someone to present it as an argument. Reeks of Obama's naive "kinder, gentler foreign policy approach" Obviously you believe that world politics isn't Machiavellian, well it is. Again, welcome to the real world.
There was nothing Naieve about Obama. Everything he did was to undermine American Foreign Policy and influence across the globe and to Strengthen his Muslim Brother's Jihad against Western Society. He did NOTHING by ACCIDENT.

Only to a lazy live off the back of others commie like yourself...View attachment 259677

'MERICA!

Well, bullshit.

Of course not.

That is not the point.

There was nothing Naieve about Obama. Everything he did was to undermine American Foreign Policy and influence across the globe and to Strengthen his Muslim Brother's Jihad against Western Society. He did NOTHING by ACCIDENT.
Sure thing there Sparky....... You drinking the same koolaide the Russian-gate libs are drinking? :dunno:

Only one?

Forum List

Back