Bid to overthrow Maduro’s govt was CIA & opposition joint plan

""The Coalition does not seek to fight Syrian regime, Russian, or pro-regime forces partnered with them, but will not hesitate to defend Coalition or partner forces from any threat""

Russia threatens to target US warplanes west of Euphrates | DW | 19.06.2017

You don´t even see when your game is over.

Threats...just like when Iran says they will wipe us off the map....Russia must threaten...that's all they can do....an air show down with the United States would prove to be very embarrassing to Putin...and he will not risk it...plus its the coalition not just the US...he is ruthless but he isn't as stupid as the links you provide would suggest...

""The Coalition does not seek to fight Syrian regime, Russian, or pro-regime forces partnered with them, but will not hesitate to defend Coalition or partner forces from any threat""

Threats...just like when Iran says they will wipe us off the map....Russia must threaten...that's all they can do....an air show down with the United States would prove to be very embarrassing to Putin...and he will not risk it...plus its the coalition not just the US...he is ruthless but he isn't as stupid as the links you provide would suggest...
The Coalition is not trying out. S-400 is a dangerous weapon.

You are reaching....

What does that have to do with you claiming only dems and repubs accuse each other in the Politics section? :dunno:

Hell, you're tossing out your share of accusations...... :eusa_whistle:
I did not limit it to this.
Uummmm, musta missed the "mainly" or you edited it afterwards.........
Still you're part of the group therapy session..... :thup:
I am not often in politics. Mainly because there are mostly shit throwing threads that are for insiders.
Soooo, you throw shit mainly everywhere else...... Got it..... :thup:
Shit to whom shit is due.
Funny how we all feel that way...... Welcome to the asylum......

You are reaching....
Merkel unrealistic on Aleppo, admits lack of political and military power against Pro-Gov forces

You are reaching....
Merkel unrealistic on Aleppo, admits lack of political and military power against Pro-Gov forces
Merkle?...LMAO...boy you really are reaching now....TDS has consumed your intelligence...

American intelligence had orchestrated efforts to overthrow Maduro’s government, Venezuela’s foreign minister said as opposition leader Guaido failed to kick-start the military uprising.

Jorge Arreaza made the point as he was speaking at the press conference following the talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

https://www.rt.com/news/458490-cia-coup-venezuela-arreaza/

Someone banned me from my own thread, ( Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I'm starting a new one.

https://summit.news/2019/04/30/shock-video-shows-government-vehicle-mowing-down-venezuelan-protesters/

US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiers

‘Traitor troops’ stage coup attempt in Venezuela – VP

We have a proper forum for this, it's called Conspiracy Theories.

C'mon Ringel, you are not seriously this obtuse.

Obtuse? Lack of concrete evidence makes me obtuse? Okie dokie...... :rolleyes:

yeah, b/c spy agencies just leave that sort of thing lying around. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

You are reaching....
Merkle?...LMAO...boy you really are reaching now....TDS has consumed your intelligence...
Look at your avatar. What TUS (Trump Uncritical Syndrome) has done to you! And the lack of health care will keep it this way.

American intelligence had orchestrated efforts to overthrow Maduro’s government, Venezuela’s foreign minister said as opposition leader Guaido failed to kick-start the military uprising.

Jorge Arreaza made the point as he was speaking at the press conference following the talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Someone banned me from my own thread, ( Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I'm starting a new one.

https://summit.news/2019/04/30/shock-video-shows-government-vehicle-mowing-down-venezuelan-protesters/

US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiers

Missed my point.... didn'tcha.......

I haven't had enough antacids to watch knees.
"The more you watch, the more uninformed you get"
Apologies, I thought you was a trump u grad.
Fat like him
I do support him lusting after his daughter though.
A real man
You know, one of my cousins is a creative writing professor. He can help you with that sentence structure issue, I believe.

Oh, righhhht. :113:

Do you honestly think the US covert agencies are the only covert agencies that have people on the ground there working to do "whatever"........?

Besides, it's Venezuela, why the hell should I care? :dunno:

(psst!! that's my point......)

Do you honestly think the US covert agencies are the only covert agencies that have people on the ground there working to do "whatever"........?

e861cf502ff592d57f4f8fd67a846a40.jpg

Wow!! Posting something we learned in kindergarten........ Oh and welcome to the 21st century, anyone who still thinks we can be separate from world political affairs either doesn't understand real world politics or is completely naive to the nth degree........

Look at your avatar. What TUS (Trump Uncritical Syndrome) has done to you! And the lack of health care will keep it this way
“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

I'm a patriot...deal with it....

Look at your avatar. What TUS (Trump Uncritical Syndrome) has done to you! And the lack of health care will keep it this way
“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

I'm a patriot...deal with it....
You´re a Patriot? Where´s Maga? I only hear the old saber rattling.
Maduro is a real Patriot. Deal with it.

Wow!! Posting something we learned in kindergarten........ Oh and welcome to the 21st century, anyone who still thinks we can be separate from world political affairs either doesn't understand real world politics or is completely naive to the nth degree........

Well, bullshit.

I don't think we need to intervene in other nations affairs.

Do we expect other nations to intervene in ours?

Forum List

Back