Bid to overthrow Maduro’s govt was CIA & opposition joint plan

Wrong. First there are far less people leaving Venezuela than media claim, second, Trump´s sanctions must end to help Venezuela overcoming the crisis and third, America first can only apply within the US and not in Venezuela. There Venezuela first applies.

The cameras do not lie...there are hoards of people crossing into Columbia....why would you lie about that?....and the sanctions are the only pressure we have on Maduro at this point...people are starving and being imprisoned and dying in filthy hospitals while you sit and try to find fault with America and a way to somehow blame Trump...TDS?...see what it does?...

CIA not involved in Coup. That´s a conspiracy news. Washington is all about Venezuela these days.
But the execution was this poor that it is now clear that this opposition is a dead horse.
So, you think this is over ?
No, it is not over. But nobody can tell me that the US is this uninformed and runs stupidly into failing coups, ect.
Those are desperate attempts by the mad Trump team. We can expect the next ridiculous maneuver.
This is a new ballgame with the whole world watching in real time and Russian troops are on the ground.
Next will probably be a false flag attack, but we saw how that turned out in Libya and Syria, didn't we ?
The burning trucks could have been a false flag. But while Venezuela may be in trouble, it is not a banana republic and conspirative activity does not take place unnoticed.

Las frases más destacadas de Jorge Rodríguez sobre nueva organización criminal contra Venezuela (+Marrero) | La iguana TV

And crazy Politics isn't?
CIA not involved in Coup. That´s a conspiracy news. Washington is all about Venezuela these days.
But the execution was this poor that it is now clear that this opposition is a dead horse.
Well, considering that the Politics section hasn't been any different than the Conspiracy section since I've been on the board......... Carry on.......
"Crazy Politics" is mainly about dems vs reps. Everyone runs a child sex ring ect. It seems that this is just the normal democratic process.
Any more personal delusions you'd like to share with the group?
They are accusing each other. What do I have to do with it?
They're the only ones accusing......? Really?
Any more delusions you'd like to share with the group?

Wrong. First there are far less people leaving Venezuela than media claim, second, Trump´s sanctions must end to help Venezuela overcoming the crisis and third, America first can only apply within the US and not in Venezuela. There Venezuela first applies.

The cameras do not lie...there are hoards of people crossing into Columbia....why would you lie about that?....and the sanctions are the only pressure we have on Maduro at this point...people are starving and being imprisoned and dying in filthy hospitals while you sit and try to find fault with America and a way to somehow blame Trump...TDS?...see what it does?...
The situation in Colombia is far worse than it could be in Venezuela. People starve to death there. Child soldiers patrol around. When smugglers bring food or medicine to Colombia they are counted as refugees. Every border crossing is counted as an escape. I am not responsible for the 24h war propaganda that you are exposed to.

Caracas, Damascus cheapest cities to live in

Well, considering that the Politics section hasn't been any different than the Conspiracy section since I've been on the board......... Carry on.......
"Crazy Politics" is mainly about dems vs reps. Everyone runs a child sex ring ect. It seems that this is just the normal democratic process.
Where is the only you mentioned?

You're the one who mentioned only dems and repubs....... To quote Arte Johnson: Uuummmmm, velly interesting but shtupid.......

American intelligence had orchestrated efforts to overthrow Maduro’s government, Venezuela’s foreign minister said as opposition leader Guaido failed to kick-start the military uprising.

Jorge Arreaza made the point as he was speaking at the press conference following the talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

https://www.rt.com/news/458490-cia-coup-venezuela-arreaza/

Someone ruined this thread ( I won't mention names ) -- Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I started a new one.

https://summit.news/2019/04/30/shock-video-shows-government-vehicle-mowing-down-venezuelan-protesters/

US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiers

‘Traitor troops’ stage coup attempt in Venezuela – VP

Fuck that. First tip off, is that This Came From RUSSIA. They are Masters of Propaganda. That is why Obama and Clinton went to Sergey Lavrov and Putin for help in trying to defeat Donald Trump and rig our elections, then tried to rig an investigation against him.

Go back to Putin, get on your knees and suck his cock, which is what you were doing before you posted this. Stick with what you are good at. This was easy to expose.

The situation in Colombia is far worse than it could be in Venezuela. People starve to death there. Child soldiers patrol around. When smugglers bring food or medicine to Colombia they are counted as refugees. Every border crossing is counted as an escape. I am not responsible for the 24h war propaganda that you are exposed to.

You don't get it do you?....they aren't going to stay in Columbia...the Colombians know that...but you can't figure that out?...

TDS is strong in this one....

Fuck that. First tip off, is that This Came From RUSSIA. They are Masters of Propaganda. That is why Obama and Clinton went to Sergey Lavrov and Putin for help in trying to defeat Donald Trump and rig our elections, then tried to rig an investigation against him.

Go back to Putin, get on your knees and suck his cock, which is what you were doing before you posted this. Stick with what you are good at. This was easy to expose.
^Most delusional post of the week^
:iyfyus.jpg:

Strange bedfellows in the big oil business..
286.jpg

You don't get it do you?....they aren't going to stay in Columbia...the Colombians know that...but you can't figure that out?...

TDS is strong in this one....
Don´t waste your TDS shit on me. If you fear refugees, tell your government to stop attacking Venezuela.

You're the one who mentioned only dems and repubs....... To quote Arte Johnson: Uuummmmm, velly interesting but shtupid.......
There are four years election campaigns.

Don´t waste your TDS shit on me. If you fear refugees, tell your government to stop attacking Venezuela.
We aren't attacking Venezuela dummy.....and I did tell my government to stop the refugees from coming...via my vote in 2016.....:04:

We aren't attacking Venezuela dummy.....and I did tell my government to stop the refugees from coming...via my vote in 2016.....:04:
Yes, you are. Even at the expense of your own economy. You should this bastard tell to fuck off, he´s a disgrace.

US divided on oil sanctions against Venezuela
Trump threatens with World War III over Venezuela

What does that have to do with you claiming only dems and repubs accuse each other in the Politics section? :dunno:

Hell, you're tossing out your share of accusations...... :eusa_whistle:

^Most delusional post of the week^
:iyfyus.jpg:
Proof that I am dead on.

Lavrov btw is proven to be a Clinton and Obama intermediary with Putin.
Anytime he is involved in something it's usually crooked and deceitful.

Maybe you should be moved down a couple grades.

You are playing with people far smarter than you.

I, being one of them.

You may now return to your regular bunghole licking of Putin's bunghole.

American intelligence had orchestrated efforts to overthrow Maduro’s government, Venezuela’s foreign minister said as opposition leader Guaido failed to kick-start the military uprising.

Jorge Arreaza made the point as he was speaking at the press conference following the talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

https://www.rt.com/news/458490-cia-coup-venezuela-arreaza/

Someone ruined this thread ( I won't mention names ) -- Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I started a new one.

https://summit.news/2019/04/30/shock-video-shows-government-vehicle-mowing-down-venezuelan-protesters/

US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiers

‘Traitor troops’ stage coup attempt in Venezuela – VP

Thought it was the 50s and Iraq all over again

The CIA has contingency plans to nuke Britain if it was deemed necessary. That's what they do...invent scenarios and then a strategy to implement a course of action. Anything you can imagine, they've already thought of. We'd have to be invited into Venezuela and if we were, we already know where Maduro is at any given moment, who his guards are (Cubans) and what routes he might take to avoid capture or assassination.

What does that have to do with you claiming only dems and repubs accuse each other in the Politics section? :dunno:

Hell, you're tossing out your share of accusations...... :eusa_whistle:
I did not limit it to this.

Forum List

Back