Bid to overthrow Maduro’s govt was CIA & opposition joint plan

The CIA has contingency plans to nuke Britain if it was deemed necessary. That's what they do...invent scenarios and then a strategy to implement a course of action. Anything you can imagine, they've already thought of. We'd have to be invited into Venezuela and if we were, we already know where Maduro is at any given moment, who his guards are (Cubans) and what routes he might take to avoid capture or assassination.
Pro-Maduro paramilitaries surround Miraflores Palace. No militarymen seen - Venezuela news in English on live map - protests against Maduro - venezuela.liveuamap.com

They're the only ones accusing......? Really?
Any more delusions you'd like to share with the group?
Where is the only you mentioned?
You're the one who mentioned only dems and repubs....... To quote Arte Johnson: Uuummmmm, velly interesting but shtupid.......
There are four years election campaigns.
What does that have to do with you claiming only dems and repubs accuse each other in the Politics section? :dunno:

Hell, you're tossing out your share of accusations...... :eusa_whistle:
I did not limit it to this.
Uummmm, musta missed the "mainly" or you edited it afterwards.........
Still you're part of the group therapy session..... :thup:

Fuck that. First tip off, is that This Came From RUSSIA. They are Masters of Propaganda. That is why Obama and Clinton went to Sergey Lavrov and Putin for help in trying to defeat Donald Trump and rig our elections, then tried to rig an investigation against him.

Go back to Putin, get on your knees and suck his cock, which is what you were doing before you posted this. Stick with what you are good at. This was easy to expose.
^Most delusional post of the week^
:iyfyus.jpg:
Proof that I am dead on.

Lavrov btw is proven to be a Clinton and Obama intermediary with Putin.
Anytime he is involved in something it's usually crooked and deceitful.

Maybe you should be moved down a couple grades.

You are playing with people far smarter than you.

I, being one of them.

You may now return to your regular bunghole licking of Putin's bunghole.
A hoot, "I being one of them," such superiority!!!
closely followed by a 2 nd grade insult!!!!
Didn't work did it?
I thought Putin was insanely against hill after she criticized him?
And who did comey comment on just before the election?
The con or hill?
The con should worship comey every day.

American intelligence had orchestrated efforts to overthrow Maduro’s government, Venezuela’s foreign minister said as opposition leader Guaido failed to kick-start the military uprising.

Jorge Arreaza made the point as he was speaking at the press conference following the talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

https://www.rt.com/news/458490-cia-coup-venezuela-arreaza/

Someone ruined this thread ( I won't mention names ) -- Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I started a new one.

https://summit.news/2019/04/30/shock-video-shows-government-vehicle-mowing-down-venezuelan-protesters/

US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiers

‘Traitor troops’ stage coup attempt in Venezuela – VP

I Think hill and bill were behind it

Where is the only you mentioned?
You're the one who mentioned only dems and repubs....... To quote Arte Johnson: Uuummmmm, velly interesting but shtupid.......
What does that have to do with you claiming only dems and repubs accuse each other in the Politics section? :dunno:

I am not often in politics. Mainly because there are mostly shit throwing threads that are for insiders.

Didn't work did it?
The con or hill?
Hillary better have a good attorney.
( somehow, I think she knows a few)

American intelligence had orchestrated efforts to overthrow Maduro’s government, Venezuela’s foreign minister said as opposition leader Guaido failed to kick-start the military uprising.

Jorge Arreaza made the point as he was speaking at the press conference following the talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Someone banned me from my own thread, ( Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I'm starting a new one.

https://summit.news/2019/04/30/shock-video-shows-government-vehicle-mowing-down-venezuelan-protesters/

US-backed Guaido calls for Venezuela military uprising in VIDEO of him surrounded by soldiers

We have a proper forum for this, it's called Conspiracy Theories.

C'mon Ringel, you are not seriously this obtuse.

So when Trump attacks the Russians he is risking it
The Russians will not remain in the way....they are not the Soviet Union any longer...I know you libs hate that but its true...another great outsider president fixed that...remember?....

Didn't work did it?
The con or hill?
Hillary better have a good attorney.
( somehow, I think she knows a few)

And Don the con?
40 years of ken Starr and sweaty treys haven't laid a finger on her.
In your small zero college fat don mind maybe

I am not often in politics. Mainly because there are mostly shit throwing threads that are for insiders.
Soooo, you throw shit mainly everywhere else...... Got it..... :thup:

Someone banned me from my own thread, ( Attempted coup d' etat underway in Venezuela ) so I'm starting a new one.

We have a proper forum for this, it's called Conspiracy Theories.

C'mon Ringel, you are not seriously this obtuse.

Obtuse? Lack of concrete evidence makes me obtuse? Okie dokie...... :rolleyes:

Soooo, you throw shit mainly everywhere else...... Got it..... :thup:
Shit to whom shit is due.

Forum List

Back