Between Trump and the TEA Party Where Will the Rs Go?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Increasingly the activists like the Anti-fa masked paramilitary and to a lesser extent the TEA party do not share the same agenda as the financiers of the political parties. The Ds are in the most immediate trouble because the Blue states are busy losing both tax base and population. If the activists keep going the Ds will lose more seats at the state and local levels where both parties are competitive. The finances of the left coast and northeast quarter are headed towards Chapter 3 bankruptcy with ever higher crimerates and lower tax base.

So, the current D party will become ever more regional and ever more radical with the most radical Ds being in the gerrymandered districts of red states. For example TX has precisely one competitive congressional district. FL will most likely join that group in 2022. So, that outcome is fairly predictable. But what about the Rs?

The country club R campaign contributors and the R activist base do not share a common agenda. Without an effective national D party, which is nearly the case now, what will hold the GOP together?

RINO's will never concede control of the Republican party, they have rigged the system so that power is concentrated in the hands of just a few party leaders vs the people's representatives.

Increasingly the activists like the Anti-fa masked paramilitary and to a lesser extent the TEA party do not share the same agenda as the financiers of the political parties. The Ds are in the most immediate trouble because the Blue states are busy losing both tax base and population. If the activists keep going the Ds will lose more seats at the state and local levels where both parties are competitive. The finances of the left coast and northeast quarter are headed towards Chapter 3 bankruptcy with ever higher crimerates and lower tax base.

So, the current D party will become ever more regional and ever more radical with the most radical Ds being in the gerrymandered districts of red states. For example TX has precisely one competitive congressional district. FL will most likely join that group in 2022. So, that outcome is fairly predictable. But what about the Rs?

The country club R campaign contributors and the R activist base do not share a common agenda. Without an effective national D party, which is nearly the case now, what will hold the GOP together?

Common sense voters.

Well in the case of Arizona and Jeff Flakes seat Kelli Ward is expected to win. And she is Tea Party. Considering the recent victory of Roy Moore I think the country is going to move more to the right!

They will continue to go stomping the Democrats into a completely irrelevant party.........

RINO's will never concede control of the Republican party, they have rigged the system so that power is concentrated in the hands of just a few party leaders vs the people's representatives.
Largely true and likely to lead to a split party.

Well in the case of Arizona and Jeff Flakes seat Kelli Ward is expected to win. And she is Tea Party. Considering the recent victory of Roy Moore I think the country is going to move more to the right!

Mostly true but much of the Blue Wall is moving to the left.

They will continue to go stomping the Democrats into a completely irrelevant party.........

And then what?

Mostly true but much of the Blue Wall is moving to the left.
And much of the red wall is moving right. Trump could wind up being viewed as a centrist.
That would be good for him. Pence then becomes the far right just about the same time the party gets there!
Obama's polarity crap is not finished yet. We have had the aches and pains but not the final results.

And then what?
Yes.....

If the tax bill passes this year 2018 will see a much redder senate. The question is will it be red enough to pass the Trump agenda? With Trump's stadium tour style will we end up with Pence? I am not talking impeachment I'm talking possible stroke or heart attack. 20 year old musicians have trouble maintaining the kind of pace Trump maintained in 2016.

If the tax bill passes this year 2018 will see a much redder senate. The question is will it be red enough to pass the Trump agenda? With Trump's stadium tour style will we end up with Pence? I am not talking impeachment I'm talking possible stroke or heart attack. 20 year old musicians have trouble maintaining the kind of pace Trump maintained in 2016.
I think the revolt is on. Conservatives had a taste of victory and I think will hit harder this time. Dems simply did not turn out for whatever reason. Off year turn out for conservatives has been outstanding! Record setting even. And I think the anger with the press not covering Fusion or the DNC is going to refire the base to keep hitting them!

Call it winning like Trump or call it getting even. As long as Hillary runs her mouth or Dems REFUSE to look at their crimes the base will remain angry and active until the numbers are so overwhelming there is simply no choice.

nope ----not a significant similarity
The Tea Party stands for Taxed Enough Already...Trump hates taxes! one in the same....

that's one point on the X axis as Y approaches infinity ((watteva dat means------two semesters of calculus flew out of my head---
ONE MINUTE after the final exam)) I used to love calculus---you can do so much with it-------when you still know it-----

You mean eating too much junk food and being obese will kill him? Or a golf ball?

You mean eating too much junk food and being obese will kill him? Or a golf ball?

you are engaging in wishful thinking

that's one point on the X axis as Y approaches infinity ((watteva dat means------two semesters of calculus flew out of my head---
ONE MINUTE after the final exam)) I used to love calculus---you can do so much with it-------when you still know it-----
You must still be trapped in one of our failing institutions of so called higher learning.....get out while you still have a modicum of common sense left....

You must still be trapped in one of our failing institutions of so called higher learning.....get out while you still have a modicum of common sense left....

I is retired ------finished schooling------1975

Forum List

Back