Trump must not be too bad if a former CIA director hates him so much.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Most people here that know me already know that I am obviously not a supporter of Trump however the fact that a former CIA director is making up these crazy things about him,he just might not be so bad.

A Former CIA Director Describes the Dangers of 'Trump Unleashed'

In contrast to his predecessors, Brennan told me, Trump often “acts and speaks before thinking” and appears to make national-security decisions based on “what’s in the best interest of Donald Trump” rather than what’s in the best interest of the United States. He is “woefully inexperienced in international affairs,” Brennan argued, and so far has shown little interest in learning on the job. His “bullying tendency … compounds all of the other deficiencies,”

Like Obama and Bush did NOT bully people and did not act and speak before thinking and had the interests of the United States in mind instead of the interests of THEM?:cuckoo:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

this guy just lost all his credibility right there.:haha::lmao:

i don't think many presidents before trump did any less. they just didn't tell everyone they were doing it.

i don't think many presidents before trump did any less. they just didn't tell everyone they were doing it.

as i was saying,its funny he ignores the corruption of Bush and Obama ignoring how their actions so many times were for the interest of THEMSELVES and not for the american people yet he never said ONE WORD about them on that back then?.:rolleyes:

Could be because Trump just may REALLY be trying to get rid of the deep state.I am not sold he is BUT the fact this CIA guy did not say one word about what evil men and mass murderers Bush and Obama were,kinda makes me think for just MAYBE a second,Trump is not near as bad as those two assholes.

Not saying he isn't,just gives me pause for doubts is all.

Last edited:
I think Bush and Obama had the country's interests in mind, but they were just too stupid and incompetent to act accordingly.

Trump does not have the country's interests in mind, AND he is stupid and incompetent.

We may not be able to see the difference.

I think Bush and Obama had the country's interests in mind, but they were just too stupid and incompetent to act accordingly.

Trump does not have the country's interests in mind, AND he is stupid and incompetent.

We may not be able to see the difference.

comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you have obviously never seen this video that exposes how evil Bushwacker and Obomination really were.this video has NEVER been debunked what mass murderers they were and had only the interests of THEMSELVES in mind and not the american people.:haha::lmao:

oh and the video does not just expose Obamas corruption,it equally exposes Bushs as well.:biggrin:

Whenever someone says a hack film has never been debunked, you can be sure of two things.

1) It's a clown show.

2) It has been thoroughly debunked.

"Extraterrestrial Jews are behind EVERYTHING!!!"

Whenever someone says a hack film has never been debunked, you can be sure of two things.

1) It's a clown show.

2) It has been thoroughly debunked.

"Extraterrestrial Jews are behind EVERYTHING!!!"

2.what a fucking liar you are you paid Isreal shill,you so much lied your ass off there stupid fuck and have been exposed for the lying paid shill for Israel you are.:asshole:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Most people here that know me already know that I am obviously not a supporter of Trump however the fact that a former CIA director is making up these crazy things about him,he just might not be so bad.

In contrast to his predecessors, Brennan told me, Trump often “acts and speaks before thinking” and appears to make national-security decisions based on “what’s in the best interest of Donald Trump” rather than what’s in the best interest of the United States. He is “woefully inexperienced in international affairs,” Brennan argued, and so far has shown little interest in learning on the job. His “bullying tendency … compounds all of the other deficiencies,”

Like Obama and Bush did NOT bully people and did not act and speak before thinking and had the interests of the United States in mind instead of the interests of THEM?:cuckoo:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I like that you maintain an open mind. Unusual for this place.
We took a person whose highlight included voting, "present." a couple times and gave him the run of the show for 8 devastating years. Time to put our country first for a change. The swam really does need drained.

We took a person whose highlight included voting, "present." a couple times and gave him the run of the show for 8 devastating years. Time to put our country first for a change. The swam really does need drained.

I myself think Trump is clever at being two faced myself. Obama and Bush were transparent,You could smell their corruption a mile away as you well know.

You must be aware that JFK was our last REAL president we had the served the interests of the people instead of the bankers right? That he was the last president not a puppet for his masters which is why all the others since then have all stayed alive right?

Well Trump has flip flopped like a politician recently after telling the CIA and FBI to immediately release their files on the JFK case bowing down to them at their request to not release the files for another six months.that gives them PLENTY of time to black out the documents.:mad: That to me screams corruption,there is no excuse to bow down to them like that.He should be ordering the police to tell them to release them IMMEDIATELY.:mad:

I give him one term,unless he at least TRIES as Kennedy did to get rid of the CIA,the FBI,the fed and all these other evil three letter institutions,if he doesnt even try and do that by then,as far as I am concerned Hitlery might as just as well have been elected.

I myself think Trump is clever at being two faced myself. Obama and Bush were transparent,You could smell their corruption a mile away as you well know.

You must be aware that JFK was our last REAL president we had the served the interests of the people instead of the bankers right? That he was the last president not a puppet for his masters which is why all the others since then have all stayed alive right?

Well Trump has flip flopped like a politician recently after telling the CIA and FBI to immediately release their files on the JFK case bowing down to them at their request to not release the files for another six months.that gives them PLENTY of time to black out the documents.:mad: That to me screams corruption,there is no excuse to bow down to them like that.He should be ordering the police to tell them to release them IMMEDIATELY.:mad:

I give him one term,unless he at least TRIES as Kennedy did to get rid of the CIA,the FBI,the fed and all these other evil three letter institutions,if he doesnt even try and do that by then,as far as I am concerned Hitlery might as just as well have been elected.
I suspect that Trump will be like most of our presidents, a disaster. That said, we can all be thankful that the criminal-in-a-pantsuit did not win.

As bad as Trump is and will be, he will never be as bad as Crazy Cankles.

well I've gone along with you to this point. but JFK? he fking started the coupe in Vietnam that had us there for how many more years? OMG that was not for the interest of the US, that was for him. It's why IMO, he was killed.

I suspect that Trump will be like most of our presidents, a disaster. That said, we can all be thankful that the criminal-in-a-pantsuit did not win.

can't disagree with you here. I think in reality, without a change in Congress, nothing good will ever happen for middle class.Trump is important for this reason only. we must promote his agenda.

can't disagree with you here. I think in reality, without a change in Congress, nothing good will ever happen for middle class.Trump is important for this reason only. we must promote his agenda.
Time will tell.

Recent history indicates American presidents are liars and tools of the wealthy Oligarchy. Hopefully Trump is an exception, but I tend to think not.

Hitler must also not be so bad since someone you don’t like hates him too.

Hitler must also not be so bad since someone you don’t like hates him too.

another ramble from you i see.

well I've gone along with you to this point. but JFK? he fking started the coupe in Vietnam that had us there for how many more years? OMG that was not for the interest of the US, that was for him. It's why IMO, he was killed.
There is much to criticize JFK about EARLY in his term, but he quickly realized that the CIA and military industrial complex could not be trusted and were extremely dangerous. He intended to terminate the CIA and curtail the MIC in his second term....along with ending the Vietnam War and Cold War. If only he were successful, we as a nation would be so much better off.

He was murdered in broad daylight because of his intentions...likely by the very forces he intended to curtail.

There is much to criticize JFK about EARLY in his term, but he quickly realized that the CIA and military industrial complex could not be trusted and were extremely dangerous. He intended to terminate the CIA and curtail the MIC in his second term....along with ending the Vietnam War and Cold War. If only he were successful, we as a nation would be so much better off.

He was murdered in broad daylight because of his intentions...likely by the very forces he intended to curtail.

Yes indeed in the very beginning,he was not all that likeable as a person because in the very beginning he went along with what the CIA and the military wanted approving covert operations of theirs but somewhere down the line what happened to him was unprecedented for a modern day president,he developed a conscience and could no longer go along with their corruption and started taking steps to clean up their corruption by turning over covert wars of the CIA,over to the pentagon,that infuriated them as hell.

Yes indeed in the very beginning,he was not all that likeable as a person because in the very beginning he went along with what the CIA and the military wanted approving covert operations of theirs but somewhere down the line what happened to him was unprecedented for a modern day president,he developed a conscience and could no longer go along with their corruption and started taking steps to clean up their corruption by turning over covert wars of the CIA,over to the pentagon,that infuriated them as hell.
I think he realized after the Bay of Pigs, which was in his first months as POTUS, that the CIA was a bunch of f-ing liars...particularly that asshole Dulles.

You are right that he was unprecedented in his transition from a Cold War warrior to a peacemaker, and one who wanted to put an end to the CIA. It is unlikely we will have another POTUS like him and we certainly haven't since him.

I think he realized after the Bay of Pigs, which was in his first months as POTUS, that the CIA was a bunch of f-ing liars...particularly that asshole Dulles.

You are right that he was unprecedented in his transition from a Cold War warrior to a peacemaker, and one who wanted to put an end to the CIA. It is unlikely we will have another POTUS like him and we certainly haven't since him.

Indeed we will never have a president anything like him again.The last halfway good president we had was carter.He was much closer to JFK than all the other evil bastard presidents we have had since LBJ.all which have been war mongrels. He kept us out of wars but more importantly,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA as well.

Hense why he only served one term.Had he somehow been reelected,no doubt they would have assassinated him as well but they knew he was on his way out with the rigged election of Reagan so they were not worried.

It was a good thing we had the bay of pigs because after he found out how they lied to him and withheld many facts knowing that the invasion would fail,he stopped listening to them and wisely started listening to his aides instead. It was a good thing we had the bay of pigs because of that,he did not listen to the military when they told him to strike first and invade cuba which would have started world war 3. By listening to his aides instead,he averted us from that.

Hey this star poster seems to be the ONLY poster not an idiot who understands the truth here in my OP,you know this to be true,would be cool to hear some imput from you on this this thread if you dont mind.thanks.

Dick Nixon did not end the vietnam war.

Forum List

Back