Between Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and Domino's, who has the........

I want a Dagwood dog with tomato sauce on it.:crybaby:
a good Dagwood has everything but the dog.

th

The best pizzas I've eaten were cooked in wood ovens.

Too delicious for words.....

But I know....that's totally strange in this plastic fast food world.:dunno:
There are coal oven pizzerias in my neck of the woods.

Twenty some years ago I had a project at the US Navy base in Pouzzoli, Italy a suburb of Naples. I was told by more than one native that Italy has state licensed Pizzaria Police. They'd bust a pizzaria for not baking in a wood fired oven, not using fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese or using the wrong flour in the crust.

And, yeah! The pizza was amazing!

th

:nono: "Never eat anything bigger than your head"

That reminds me of a place I used to go to in Columbus when I went to The Ohio State University.

126805271_ce6b149e1c_o.jpg
Other than the Bier Stube and the N. Heidleburg, I don't remember anything on campus

Well I was on campus in 1994 and 1995. When I say "on campus" that includes High Street. As far as actually being on campus...there were some places in the Student Union like a Taco Bell, a Chinese Place, and an Italian place that made killer strombolis.

LaBamba was on High Street. I also loved going to Little Athens for gyros, and me, my cousin, and room mates would go to Street Scene Wings on Tuesday nights for nickel wings. I just read LaBamba closed in 2012... the rest of the places closed a long time ago I guess when they closed most of the bars like Mean Mr. Mustards, Flyers, Coeds, and Cornerstone Pizza.

Twenty some years ago I had a project at the US Navy base in Pouzzoli, Italy a suburb of Naples. I was told by more than one native that Italy has state licensed Pizzaria Police. They'd bust a pizzaria for not baking in a wood fired oven, not using fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese or using the wrong flour in the crust.

Nice Nosmo King thank you for sharing!! :2up:

Best Pizza?

Best Bread sticks?

Worst Pizza?

Worst Bread Sticks?

Domino's has the best pizza

Pizza Hut has the best bread sticks

Papa Johns has the worst pizza and breadsticks
2oihiZJ

I had an excellent pizza at a small place in Naples, while in the Navy.

and there was a Polaroid of members of the Love Boat cast on the wall.

th

:nono: "Never eat anything bigger than your head"

That reminds me of a place I used to go to in Columbus when I went to The Ohio State University.

126805271_ce6b149e1c_o.jpg
Other than the Bier Stube and the N. Heidleburg, I don't remember anything on campus

Well I was on campus in 1994 and 1995. When I say "on campus" that includes High Street. As far as actually being on campus...there were some places in the Student Union like a Taco Bell, a Chinese Place, and an Italian place that made killer strombolis.

LaBamba was on High Street. I also loved going to Little Athens for gyros, and me, my cousin, and room mates would go to Street Scene Wings on Tuesday nights for nickel wings. I just read LaBamba closed in 2012... the rest of the places closed a long time ago I guess when they closed most of the bars like Mean Mr. Mustards, Flyers, Coeds, and Cornerstone Pizza.
There was a Flyers in West Jefferson I stopped at on occasion, never heard of the others

Best Pizza?

Best Bread sticks?

Worst Pizza?

Worst Bread Sticks?

I don't remember ever eating Domino's, only had Papa John's once and that was in Beijing, mainly because we couldn't get into Pizza Hut, it was massively full, and Papa John's was empty. Had Pizza Hut quite a few times all over the place, and it's passable. Personally my favorite right now is Mike's Pizza, run by an angry New Yorker and his happy wife.

Best Pizza?

Best Bread sticks?

Worst Pizza?

Worst Bread Sticks?

You gotta be able to find a local wop place with real pizza not that cheap franchised sh!t.

Dominoes' cheese has been provided by aliens or something. It ain't right. We ain't got one around here anyway. The closest lil beedy town is 15 miles off. The pizza hut doesn't put much cheese on it. No other pizza joints.
I used to love Papa Murphys take and bake.
I worked in a wop pizza restaurant during college.

I can make you a pizza to die for from scratch deannalw .

We could lay it all over your body and eat it up from there.

:D

How does the oven keep from catching fire?

Forum List

Back