Bettie Cook Scott (D-Detroit) Detroit representative on Asian opponent: ‘Don’t vote for the chong!"

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
METRO TIMES:
More than a dozen community groups have called on Rep. Bettie Cook Scott (D-Detroit) to apologize for a series of racial slurs sources say she used to describe her primary election opponent, Rep. Stephanie Chang (D-Detroit).

Scott is alleged to have referred to Chang as “ching-chang” and “the ching-chong” to multiple voters outside polling precincts during last Tuesday’s election. She’s also said to have called one of Chang’s campaign volunteers an “immigrant,” saying “you don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

Chang and Scott were running in the Democratic primary for state Sen. District 1. Chang won the election with 49 percent of the vote; Scott came in third with 11 percent of the vote.

“These comments are offensive to all Asian-Americans,” Chang tells Metro Times. “It isn’t about me. It’s about an elected official disrespecting entire populations, whether they be Asian-American, immigrant, or residents of Sen. District 1 or [Cook’s] own current house district.”
screen_shot_2018-08-16_at_11.01.04_am.png

Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent: 'Don't vote for the ching-chong!'

Good Lord democrats are racists.

Another small example of America's big failing. Picking at all these little wounds does not help the society to heal.
Racists are deluded individuals. The color of the 'racist' doesn't matter. The point is that the surrounding community not accept the sickness.
How can people dwell in an illusion if all around them demonstrate otherwise?

METRO TIMES:
More than a dozen community groups have called on Rep. Bettie Cook Scott (D-Detroit) to apologize for a series of racial slurs sources say she used to describe her primary election opponent, Rep. Stephanie Chang (D-Detroit).

Scott is alleged to have referred to Chang as “ching-chang” and “the ching-chong” to multiple voters outside polling precincts during last Tuesday’s election. She’s also said to have called one of Chang’s campaign volunteers an “immigrant,” saying “you don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

Chang and Scott were running in the Democratic primary for state Sen. District 1. Chang won the election with 49 percent of the vote; Scott came in third with 11 percent of the vote.

“These comments are offensive to all Asian-Americans,” Chang tells Metro Times. “It isn’t about me. It’s about an elected official disrespecting entire populations, whether they be Asian-American, immigrant, or residents of Sen. District 1 or [Cook’s] own current house district.”

Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent: 'Don't vote for the ching-chong!'

and yet our Potus never apologizes, must be where she got this from. The Dems hold people to higher standards though.

METRO TIMES:

and yet our Potus never apologizes, must be where she got this from. The Dems hold people to higher standards though.
since fucking when?

METRO TIMES:

funny thing is, she didn't need to say that, she knows all the black people will vote for her, all the white dems can't vote for the Asian since she looks not black, but she did it anyway.

OP is confused. Dems can’t be racist. Only conservatives.

Every single left winger in the USA is 100% tolerant of all races and religions except for White Christians and every single conservative is 100% a misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic racist.

Those are the facts you start with every day and you go from there.

METRO TIMES:

Interesting.

I challenge you watch these and comment on them.

Black unemployment rate hits a record low

"The jobs market is firing on all pistons. It is benefiting all workers," said Tony Bedikian, head of global markets at Citizens Bank. "There are more jobs to be had for all Americans."

As the overall unemployment rate continues to fall — the lowest since 2000 — it's also shrinking the gap between black and white unemployment. It is the narrowest on record.

Black unemployment dropped sharply last month, down from 6.6% in April. The gap between black and white unemployment shrank to 2.4 percentage points, the first time on record it's been less than 3 points.

----------------------------------------------------------

You won't acknowledge any of that. That report is according to your beloved CNN. You have really nothing, and you do not hold anyone to account. Funny though, how you hypocrites are SOOOOOO quick to forgive that black congresswoman and yet not one of you offered any mercy to Roseanne for her joke after she apologized. Instead, if you could, you would kill her. Why? Not for the funny joke, but because she supported TRRRUUUUUMMMMMP.

You are all blowhards. To prove me wrong, acknowledge those videos and the unemployment rate FOR BLACKS under TRRRUUUUUMMMMP.

Be careful though. If you agreed with me or acknowledge those, you may get ostracized.

Instead, this is your party and the people you vote for.

Shame on you.

The Sanger citation may be in error.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/margaret-sanger-weeds/
On another note, who cares what Hillary Clinton thinks or says?

How biased is Snopes?
Snopes has that bias to be sure, and the outlets attacking Snopes as liberal have a different bias, that facts are what you make of them, that political ends justify untruths, that scoring points is more important than critical analysis.
Is Snopes biased? Why do some people believe Snopes is ...

www.quora.com/Is-Snopes-biased-Why-do-some-people

Forum List

Back