Democrat apologizes after hurling anti-Asian slurs at her opponent

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some are allowed to apologize and move on, others are tarred and feathered, forced to resign and be denied a career for the rest of their lives.

A Michigan state Democrat apologized Thursday after calling her opponent and the rival's campaign staff “ching-chongs” – in reference to the candidate’s Asian heritage.

State Rep. Bettie Cook Scott has come under fire after she hurled anti-Asian slurs at state Rep. Stephanie Chang during the primary election last week, the Detroit Metro Timesreported.

Scott reportedly referred to her opponent as “ching-chang” and "ching-chong" to voters outside polling precincts. She also allegedly made other offensive comments, including telling one of Chang's campaign volunteers “You don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

Some are allowed to apologize and move on, others are tarred and feathered, forced to resign and be denied a career for the rest of their lives.

A Michigan state Democrat apologized Thursday after calling her opponent and the rival's campaign staff “ching-chongs” – in reference to the candidate’s Asian heritage.

State Rep. Bettie Cook Scott has come under fire after she hurled anti-Asian slurs at state Rep. Stephanie Chang during the primary election last week, the Detroit Metro Timesreported.

Scott reportedly referred to her opponent as “ching-chang” and "ching-chong" to voters outside polling precincts. She also allegedly made other offensive comments, including telling one of Chang's campaign volunteers “You don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”
Velly intellesting.........

it “disgusts her to see black people holding signs for these Asians and not supporting their own people.

More evidence of the modern day Underground Railroad taking folks away from the Democrat's Section 8 Plantation

That is almost as bad as calling someone Pocahontas

Forum List

Back