He is not worth anything to us, we don't need another Evangelical in the US

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
He spent 20 years in Turkey, he can stay there. I'm sure he is probably guilty of pushing forward a coup.

Now Trump you get to contend with another dictator, but then we have more power and money.

Evangelicals cause problems all over the place.
---------------------------------------------------

Trump says the US 'will pay nothing' to Turkey for the release of detained pastor

· The U.S. warned Turkey to expect more economic sanctions unless it hands over detained American pastor Andrew Brunson, as relations between the two countries took a further turn for the worse.

· President Donald Trump said the U.S. "will pay nothing" to Turkey for the release of Brunson.

Trump says the US 'will pay nothing' to Turkey for the release of detained pastor

Last edited:
Why should we pay them anything?

Hell, I'd boot their ass out of NATO yesterday. They're a bit too chummy with Islamists for my taste.

He spent 20 years in Turkey, he can stay there. I'm sure he is probably guilty of pushing forward a coup.

Now Trump you get to contend with another dictator, but then we have more power and money.

Evangelicals cause problems all over the place.
---------------------------------------------------

· The U.S. warned Turkey to expect more economic sanctions unless it hands over detained American pastor Andrew Brunson, as relations between the two countries took a further turn for the worse.

· President Donald Trump said the U.S. "will pay nothing" to Turkey for the release of Brunson.

wow, you bigotry is on full display.

02-hatetml.jpeg

Forum List

Back