Detroit Dem Apologizes Fo Hurling Racial Slurs

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
at a Chinese woman!

Democrat apologizes after hurling anti-Asian slurs at her opponent

A Michigan state Democrat apologized Thursday after calling her opponent and the rival's campaign staff “ching-chongs” – in reference to the candidate’s Asian heritage.

State Rep. Bettie Cook Scott has come under fire after she hurled anti-Asian slurs at state Rep. Stephanie Chang during the primary election last week, the Detroit Metro Timesreported.

Scott reportedly referred to her opponent as “ching-chang” and "ching-chong" to voters outside polling precincts. She also allegedly made other offensive comments, including telling one of Chang's campaign volunteers “You don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

In addition, Sean Gray, Chang’s African-American husband, said Scott scolded him for marrying Chang.

And the left puts forth the fantasy tale that all Republicans are racist!

I wonder if the very biased left wing arm of the democrat party news will report this!

at a Chinese woman!

A Michigan state Democrat apologized Thursday after calling her opponent and the rival's campaign staff “ching-chongs” – in reference to the candidate’s Asian heritage.

State Rep. Bettie Cook Scott has come under fire after she hurled anti-Asian slurs at state Rep. Stephanie Chang during the primary election last week, the Detroit Metro Timesreported.

Scott reportedly referred to her opponent as “ching-chang” and "ching-chong" to voters outside polling precincts. She also allegedly made other offensive comments, including telling one of Chang's campaign volunteers “You don’t belong here” and “I want you out of my country.”

In addition, Sean Gray, Chang’s African-American husband, said Scott scolded him for marrying Chang.

I wonder if the very biased left wing arm of the democrat party news will report this!
She needs to resign, immediately

Nothing pisses me off more than a minority trying to racially demonize another minority

at a Chinese woman!

Wonder what the reaction would have been if Chang had referred to Scott as a spook?

Just kidding. I know exactly the firestorm it would have caused among dimocrats and their media cohorts.

She was just trying to tell the joke
How do Asians get their name? A: They throw a pan down the hall and listen to the noise. Example: Dong Ching Lau or in this case ching-chongs

An apology isn't good enough, the left's tactics should be used to destroy her career and personal life...never ever to be heard from again

Forum List

Back