Better call Saul season 2 is now on netfix

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I'm going to binge watch it until 3 comes out April 10th on AMC

I tried it when it first started. I watched the first three episodes and couldn't get into it.
I have heard I should gut through the first season and give the second a try. Maybe I will!
I liked him in breaking bad

I tried it when it first started. I watched the first three episodes and couldn't get into it.
I have heard I should gut through the first season and give the second a try. Maybe I will!

I came way late on to the BB scene. I started watching it on Netflix about a year ago. It was the best show I've ever seen bar none. BCS, imo, is not equally as good, but it's the next best thing. I think that a lot people who don't like it are making the mistake to comparing it to BB. Nothing can compare with BB.

I came way late on to the BB scene. I started watching it on Netflix about a year ago. It was the best show I've ever seen bar none. BCS, imo, is not equally as good, but it's the next best thing. I think that a lot people who don't like it are making the mistake to comparing it to BB. Nothing can compare with BB.
Valid!

you know, that kind of reminds me of the walking dead and fear the walking dead.
FTWD isn't as popular. They compare it to TWD and they could NEVER come up with the characters like they did on TWD.

you know, that kind of reminds me of the walking dead and fear the walking dead.
FTWD isn't as popular. They compare it to TWD and they could NEVER come up with the characters like they did on TWD.

I haven't watched either. I don't watch much TV unless it's sports. They have TWD on Netflix so maybe one day I'll try it out.

I didn't care for Breaking Bad and I stopped after the first season. Saul is just as bad.
I also have not watch TWD for the past two weeks. I'm pretty much over it I think.

I didn't care for Breaking Bad and I stopped after the first season. Saul is just as bad.
I also have not watch TWD for the past two weeks. I'm pretty much over it I think.

grace & frankie is out- i am on episode 4 & will probably binge the rest over the weekend. then onto better call saul.............

the last season of orange was really good & i was gonna bail if it wasn't better than the previous season. i watched wentworth for a few eps. but i couldn't get into it.

Forum List

Back