Bette Midler fantasizes about Trump and his family hanged good and high

Bette Midler Fantasizes About Trump and His Family Hanged ‘Good and High’
Actress and Broadway star Bette Midler fantasized about President Donald Trump and his family being hanged “good and high” in a pro-Robert Mueller social media post Friday.

Leftist mentality always at it's finest shining their true identities towards humanity on a daily basis why this really shows the love and support from those who just don't agree with you tramp.
Oh there is way more than agreement, it has to do with ethics, truth, justice, and the total corruption of his family and himself. I can't wait to see it happen!

Actress and Broadway star Bette Midler fantasized about President Donald Trump and his family being hanged “good and high” in a pro-Robert Mueller social media post Friday.

Leftist mentality always at it's finest shining their true identities towards humanity on a daily basis why this really shows the love and support from those who just don't agree with you tramp.
I thought Republicans liked to go to public hangings.

Don't they?

They said they did. They like the "Front Row" the best.

Lol
Public hangings were entertainment in the frontier west, rarely hanging minority’s... mostly Caucasian outlaws you silly little fucker.

In the old days we would just ignore fossilized mentally deficient old entertainers. Now with Social Media they manage to share their demented thoughts with us. Oh goody.

you vote for that Republican and you believe his racist policies and his tax cuts for billionaires are good for America, then YEA, one Republican represents them all.

Got it?

Good!
What racist policies?
As for tax cuts didn't most people get one? And aren't most people not billionaires?

Oh there is way more than agreement, it has to do with ethics, truth, justice, and the total corruption of his family and himself. I can't wait to see it happen!
Imagine the screaming and horror if some washed up celebrity publicly wished to see Obama and his family hung.
And here you are to demonstrate what degenerate hateful pricks leftists are. The left will never get their presumption of humanity back.

Imagine the screaming and horror if some washed up celebrity publicly wished to see Obama and his family hung.
And here you are to demonstrate what degenerate hateful pricks leftists are. The left will never get their presumption of humanity back.
OMG it would be the lead story on every Libstream Media outlet for 2 weeks. Then we would get the obligatory stories on the rise of White Supremacy, hate crimes blah blah blah.

That's interesting, because I fantasize about the Midler pig being hanged good and high. Augmented by the good old English drawing/quartering. Can you name a greater Hollywood failure that Bette Midler? That sow hasn't been relevant in 40 fucking years, since that Rose movie in which she played Janis Joplin. And it's been straight downhill ever since. This bitch has been in nothing but comedy failures ever since. Who wants to look at or listen to that loudmouthed, over-permed, slit-eyed, bucktoothed bitch anyway?

No rope could hold up Bette Midler's FAT ASS so she should talk. Her and fat ass Streisand.

Forum List

Back