Bet on the US - and lost...

It's free article from Stratfor
Egypt and the Destruction of Churches: Strategic Implications | STRATFOR

Let's hope, that the people's will will succeed in placing representative leaders of the people into the government once that US-dictator Mubarak dies.
The US off course will try to install another dictator for its foreign-policy goals giving a fuck about Egyptian population.
That's the golden chance for Egypt to resurface, otherwise it will continue its current path of being sidelined in the new Middle-East.

Egyptians seem to have stormed a prison and burned it down.
Let's hope the protests intensify during next weeks without much human loss and the regime in Egypt falls.

Will be interesting to see.
The most populous state in Middle-East being represented by the will of its own people sharing a border with Gaza and Israel.

Good for them. It is just another miserable Middle East Hellhole though. Now i just hope my Government stops giving them $Billions in American Taxpayer Dollars. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism just doesn't work in the end. Lebanon and Egypt are proof of this. Time to bring our troops and our cash back home.

80 Million Egyptians pissed off not only by economical situation within Egypt, but also by how Egypt is conducting foreign policy, especially regarding Gaza.

If people's will were come to rule
Let’s consider for a moment what an Islamist Egypt would mean. The Mediterranean, which has been a strategically quiet region, would come to life. The United States would have to reshape its strategy, and Israel would have to refocus its strategic policy. Turkey’s renaissance would have to take seriously a new Islamic power in the Mediterranean. Most important, an Islamist Egypt would give dramatic impetus to radical Islam throughout the Arab world. One of the linchpins of American and European policy in the region would be gone in a crucial part of the world. The transformation of Egypt into an Islamist country would be the single most significant event we could imagine in the Islamic world, beyond an Iranian bomb.
Egypt and the Destruction of Churches: Strategic Implications | STRATFOR

I hope, that Egyptians go 'all-in' and don't settle for partial solution like vague 'promises' of the current regime for 'more democracy'.
This would be a lot of headache for Washington, who would be confronted with uncertainties regarding the current state of Affairs down there.

There is at least another 4-6 years of conflict-free available space for power-expansion for regional countries.
The space comes from the vacuum which is left behind by USA.

Americans always think, that regional countries will clash or will work against each other.
No. See Iran and Turkey, we are cooperating more then competing, because cooperating benefits more then competing at this stage.

Iran is also a democracy and has legitimacy in its regime.
Iran is Anti-USA, so Americans will portray them as 'Axis of Evil', but there is no question of internal regime survival within Iran.
The system has the backing of the of the majority of its people.
For Turkey it is more logic to seek cooperation with countries, which represent the will of its people, then seeking to cooperate with countries which don't represent the will of its people.

If Egypt becomes truely democratic (it hasn't to be a democracy, but simply a system, which represents the majority of Egyptian people), then this would also not result in competition between Egypt and Turkey in the Mediterenean like George Friedman is implying.
No, it would resemble Iranian-Turkish relations, where legitimate governments conduct business in the name of their people and not sidelining their own people.
Such relations are always preferential.
And as I said, there is at least another 4-6 years where everyone can eats a part of the cake without much friction until the cake (US vacuum) has been eaten up.

The US withdrawal of this region has begun in 2002.
No matter, how you flip it, the whole Iraq thing has led to the region developing its own dynamics out of control of the USA.
It's like a swiss clockwork, that has stood still and is now moving.

You have destroyed the country in the middle of this region, which was under embargo and and was a buffer-zone to all countries around this country, which is lying at the heart of this region.

Which means something is going to ignite sooner or later.

You should bet on the USA.
Israel's power is directly related to the power of the USA.
Don't try to articulate around this fact.

Besides that, you can off course answer, but I am not seeking a discussion with you.
You have become the copy of Marc39.

Edit:
I see, that you have edited your post and cleansed your post from your typical 'Bad genocidal Turk'-talking with which you are following me through the threads.

Last edited:
You should bet on the USA.
Israel's power is directly related to the power of the USA.
Don't try to articulate around this fact.

And I said that something will ignite in that arena sooner or later. Israel's destiny is directly related to Israel's ability to stay stronger than the Muslim Middle East's desire to destroy itself.

America is tied to Israel as is Canada and other countries. This is a good thing to us and I know, a bad thing to you. :razz: too bad, so sad...

Do you think that some of the worlds best nuclear physicists, chemical and biological engineers have been just sitting around awaiting the final days?

You have no idea what the highly paranoid and very innovative Jews have. But, some day, it is written that you shall. It is written in all three books. Just different endings :razz:

I put my money on Israel and the G-d of Abraham. You know, the one that first spoke to the Jews and created Israel? Long, long before Islam.

On His time. Not yours. Not mine. Not America. His time. I have faith. There is no loss. America is strong. But the destiny of Israel is in the hands of G-d.

ekrem said:
I see, that you have edited your post and cleansed your post from your typical 'Bad genocidal Turk'-talking with which you are following me through the threads.

I note no edit of my post. Are you all there?

(...)
ekrem said:

Do you really deny it?
If so, then I will completely ignore you if you say I am lying.

(...)
ekrem said:

Do you really deny it?
If so, then I will completely ignore you if you say I am lying.

You indict without proof?

Then you demand me to prove your indictment?

A Jew?

You beg a Jew ekrem?

I don't beg you, I gave you the chance to correct your indication that I am lying.
Nothing more.
You have totally lost your already low respect that you enjoy with me.

I ask if you can not see reality. I see no edit.

Do you?

We are not in Turkey ekrem. Here you must prove your indictment.

I don't beg you, I gave you the chance to correct your indication that I am lying.
Nothing more.
You have totally lost your already low respect that you enjoy with me.
Ropey is a typical zionist jew.

Ignore the main subject of debate when losing.

And instead, focus on an inconsequential barely related subject.

Then just go on and on about it ad nauseam. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back