Bet on the US - and lost...

I see a lot of people celebrating this upheaval in Egypt but i caution these people to not start the celebrations too early. What replaces this current Egyptian Government could be much worse. Remember what happened in Iran. When the Shah was over-thrown,he was replaced with deranged Islamic Clerics. Those nuts ushered in the dark age of Radical Islamic Terrorism all over the World. So i wouldn't start the celebrations just yet. Who will replace Mubarak in Egypt? People really should think about that a bit more before jumping for joy. Personally i'm gonna take a wait & see attitude on this and the Lebanon turmoil.

I can see nothing good in this revolution as far as the United States interests are concerned other than a few people may be enlightened as to the real nature of the politics of the region.

Yea i'm just not ready to jump for joy over this situation. I say the same about the Lebanon situation. There could far darker forces waiting in the wings to take over these nations. We saw this happen in Iran. The Shah was a pussycat compared to the deranged Islamic Clerics who replaced him. So i'm not gonna be celebrating any of this Middle East turmoil. We just don't know who's waiting in the wings to take these nations over. They could be much worse than the current regimes in power. Stay tuned i guess.

The average Egyptian dislikes the current government.

And hates the thought that their government caved in and kowtows to Israel.

Hopefully, a new leader will emerge and take up the Palestinian cause. :cool:

Should I just copy your generic answer for everything "It's the Jews "they screwed up everything. Try using an original thought in your little pea brain for once.
As I have stated before; "Anytime there is chaos, conflict, or war somewhere in the world"

"Just scratch the surface a little and you will find Israel and the Zionist cabal behind the event."
:cool:

It's so nice when one drops the brown stuff all over their faces and don't even realize it.

Quoted for posterity.

Changed your avatar now Sunni Man? In the same discussion between us?

So what if I play some word games with you and your buddies?

No, the brown stuff is on your face.

word games or lies?

word games or lies?

That's Sunni Showing a Concentration camp building as an avatar in discussion with me.

Then he changes it when the discussion is over.

Not lies. Not word games.

Thanks for bumping this. I refuse to bump my own posts.

Don't you see Jos? That's why I play the word games. Because when others play games with me, I play them back.

I'm human Jos. Of course I have lied.

But for you to take that as an indictment does no more than show your inability to understand humanity.

How so? The U.S. pays the Egyptian Military's salaries. They just paid for a Military Coup. Make no mistake about it,the Military runs the show in Egypt. They belong to the U.S. This will not be changing anytime soon. So in the end,Egypt is still betting on the U.S. You can bet on that.

Forum List

Back