Bet on the US - and lost...

Edit:
I see, that you have edited your post and cleansed your post from your typical 'Bad genocidal Turk'-talking with which you are following me through the threads.

Ropey also stalks me also from thead to thread with his typical pro zionist non sense :cuckoo:

:lol: Don't flatter yourself Sunni Man, You’re not worth stalking.. trust me.:cuckoo:

Then why are you stalking me Jroc?? :lol:

(...)

I note no edit of my post. Are you all there?

Do you really deny it?
If so, then I will completely ignore you if you say I am lying.

You indict without proof?

Then you demand me to prove your indictment?

A Jew?

You beg a Jew ekrem?

why are you lying about something this stupid?

every time you lie, baby moses kills a kitten.

true story

Do you really deny it?
If so, then I will completely ignore you if you say I am lying.

A Jew?

You beg a Jew ekrem?

true story

I never said I did and I never said I didn't del. I told him that if he wanted to say I did without proof, then it was not much use.

Read back please.

A Jew?

You beg a Jew ekrem?

true story

I never said I did and I never said I didn't del. I told him that if he wanted to say I did without proof, then it was not much use.

Read back please.

play your reindeer games with somebody else.

them dead kittens are piling up...

Yes, it is a game. Glad you at least saw that.

Kittens die in word games del?

Come on you...

I can't play a word game yet Sunni Man can call for rounding up my entire people and shipping them off to an island to be guarded by force force of arms.

There is at least another 4-6 years of conflict-free available space for power-expansion for regional countries.
The space comes from the vacuum which is left behind by USA.

Americans always think, that regional countries will clash or will work against each other.
No. See Iran and Turkey, we are cooperating more then competing, because cooperating benefits more then competing at this stage.

Iran is also a democracy and has legitimacy in its regime.

I am sorry but I had to stop there. You're kidding right? Legitimate?

and this " power-expansion for regional countries.'...so, these countries, the victims will sit idly by?

and theres a sunni- shia issue to consider. you can bet that the rules of Jordan, SA et al are eyeing Lebanon right now and are not encouraged. That Egypt is sunni and Iran and Hezbollah is Shia may not matter. Hamas is sunni but has and will take any help Iran by way of Hezbollah throws thier way.

I can't play a word game yet Sunni Man can call for rounding up my entire people and shipping them off to an island to be guarded by force force of arms.

who's stopping you? that would be no one. you just got called out for lying; you're free to continue lying although you seem to have switched to whining now.

in fact, you can lie AND whine. w00t

grow a pair :thup:

Not much use when you come swaggering in and jump into a word game.

You need the pair. The pair to step out of a fight when you are not involved

Kill the game and then say I'm whining?

Grow something more than a pair.

I don't mind being called a liar and sometimes I do, but this was withholding the truth.

And if you don't see that. Grow another head.

I don't mind being called a liar and sometimes I do, but this was withholding the truth.

And if you don't see that. Grow another head.

f546e454199b01ded106f397d10421bd.jpg

and this " power-expansion for regional countries.'...so, these countries, the victims will sit idly by?

and theres a sunni- shia issue to consider. you can bet that the rules of Jordan, SA et al are eyeing Lebanon right now and are not encouraged. That Egypt is sunni and Iran and Hezbollah is Shia may not matter. Hamas is sunni but has and will take any help Iran by way of Hezbollah throws thier way.

Hezbollah and Lebanon are tiny actors.
Everyone except for Iran, Gulf-Cooperation-Council and Turkey are several weight-classes under these 3 countries/organizations.
Egypt is 2 weight classes under those 3, and was completely sidelined from the dynamics of this region for a very long time and maybe will continue to be sidelined depending on the fate of Mubarak.

Palestine is a mind&hearts issue.
Lebanon is so tiny that it doesn't really matter, Lebanon is only critical for Israel and countries who want to interact via Lebanon with Israel.
Both issues (Palestine+Lebanon) will not decide which of the 3 countries/organizations will dominate this region.
It's just a small piece of the puzzle.

Your thinking is still fixed in 20th century thinking (Israel centered).
You haven't adapted to what is really going on: Who will come out as the dominant power by the ongoing US withdrawal.

So, maybe you honestly don't see the difference del.

Do you believe in self-incrimination? Does the American Constitution? I never said I did or didn't. I asked him if he was in reality and said I noted no edit.

That was true. There is no noted edit. But maybe you are not able to make that jump in discernment. It was a word fucking game. You jumped in trying to be the morality police in a word game. Fine. But don't pretend it is more that that del.

It is not.

Last edited:
I note no edit above.

Is that clearer?

Hezbollah and Lebanon are tiny actors.
Everyone except for Iran, Gulf-Cooperation-Council and Turkey are several weight-classes under these 3 countries/organizations.
Egypt is 2 weight classes under those 3, and was completely sidelined from the dynamics of this region for a very long time and maybe will continue to be sidelined depending on the fate of Mubarak.

Palestine is a mind&hearts issue.
Lebanon is so tiny that it doesn't really matter, Lebanon is only critical for Israel and countries who want to interact via Lebanon with Israel.
Both issues (Palestine+Lebanon) will not decide which of the 3 countries/organizations will dominate this region.
It's just a small piece of the puzzle.

Your thinking is still fixed in 20th century thinking (Israel centered).

You haven't adapted to what is really going on: Who will come out as the dominant power by the ongoing US withdrawal.

I'll put my knowledge and foresight ala geo-politics to the test anytime Ekrem.

Czechoslovakia , Poland etc. were several weight classes below their regional neighbors too......you seem, uhm, influence deprived.

I have not posted any judgments either as to who will come out on top either, so I don't know what you are basing your judgments on as to my thinking along those lines. And this Gulf cooperative is a basket full of snakes. They'd eat each other in a heartbeat.

So, maybe you honestly don't see the difference del.

Do you believe in self-incrimination? Does the American Constitution? I never said I did or didn't. I asked him if he was in reality and said I noted no edit.

That was true. There is no noted edit. But maybe you are not able to make that jump in discernment. It was a word fucking game. You jumped in trying to be the morality police in a word game. Fine. But don't pretend it is more that that del.

It is not.

f546e454199b01ded106f397d10421bd.jpg

the guilty flee when no man pursueth

I'm still here. Ask me if you want. I might tell you. I might not. You have the ability to prove either way. I know this. I've been a site admin. I still don't care. It was a game and I never said I didn't. I never said I did.

That's my right. My choice Unless you take it away from me. Which you did.

So, that's where the swaggering came from. You see it as much as I see my word game that did not answer ekrem when he asked me if I had done the edit.

Pictures of kittens notwithstanding del. I have seen the dead and killed the living. If I withhold the truth in a word game with an opponent, then fine.

Regardless of your kittens.

Forum List

Back