Best Way To Combat Racism

Is that the only way you can win arguments, by editing other people's words? That's dishonest.
Because they Are Dishonest
All other message boards disallow that but USMB libs have no other effective method to respond so it’s allowed for them. Only children resort to altering what was originally said

That's a violation of USMB terms. You can report it if you like.
That's ok. Making them look like fools is satisfaction enough for me. It's also an acknowledgement from them that I won the argument when they have to stoop so low as to edit my post in order to make it look like they won. Their edit is right there for everyone to see and is now written in stone and they can't change it. That means I double won.

Stop lying.
You're actually Trump himself aren't you? First you call yourself a very stable genius and then you say you only have stoic wisdom. You are either one in the same person or you have exactly the same character traits as each other.

So, you're saying that you're not a very stable genius? Well, you didn't have to tell me that. I already knew. But, thanks for admitting it anyway. You guys are way too easy.

An actual genius would never need to tell anyone they were a genius.

Forum List

Back