Best Sports to Start Out With

What are the best sports to start the young ones with? I'm thinking football, swimming, wrestling, and maybe baseball.

I really find the sport boring from a spectator standpoint but I think soccer would be best. It provides activity without a lot of contact and gives participants stamina and agility.

There has been talk (and in some places action) about making kids wear headgear to play even soccer.

What are the best sports to start the young ones with? I'm thinking football, swimming, wrestling, and maybe baseball.
I'm thinking if you really wrestled you wouldn't be asking this question you fucking liar.

I wasn't asking for advice, you idiot, I was starting a discussion. You really are stupid, fraud.
When did you start wrestling? What weight class? I'm definitely impressed. Anyways, the only reason I can't stand you is because of your snarky replies. You could probably get me to agree where and when I'm wrong but you are usmb's most horrible replier. If you're gonna tell someone they are wrong, aren't you able to put into words why? Maybe you have a hard time explaining yourself. Got slammed to many times?

I really find the sport boring from a spectator standpoint but I think soccer would be best. It provides activity without a lot of contact and gives participants stamina and agility.

There has been talk (and in some places action) about making kids wear headgear to play even soccer.
Soccer is the worst! Lots of head trauma.

Tennis is a nice cheap sport. $25 rackets and $10 worth of balls and you can play free at the high-schools. Fun, great exercise, competitive

Basketball and baseball because if they are naturals they could make millions or get a scholarship.

I'm thinking if you really wrestled you wouldn't be asking this question you fucking liar.

I wasn't asking for advice, you idiot, I was starting a discussion. You really are stupid, fraud.
When did you start wrestling? What weight class? I'm definitely impressed. Anyways, the only reason I can't stand you is because of your snarky replies. You could probably get me to agree where and when I'm wrong but you are usmb's most horrible replier. If you're gonna tell someone they are wrong, aren't you able to put into words why? Maybe you have a hard time explaining yourself. Got slammed to many times?

Just wait, I grow on ya.

Soccer is the worst! Lots of head trauma.

True, but all the kids I know who play soccer competitively (tons) really hate the idea of helmets or any kind of headgear.

It's all become part of the leftist "protect our children at all costs" where they are no longer to play dodge ball or similar activities. I remember when growing up that playing in the mud and dirt was simply fun. Now, we're told it will expose our children to germs and other bugs. Didn't we used to build up defenses against that stuff at one time?

Forum List

Back