Best "proof" that the FBI did NOT express bias against Trump....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the grilling of Peter Strzok is rather amusing and reminded me of those old film clips of the McCarthy hearings, with Try Gowdy as a modern-day, Roy Kohn.....

The best proof that the FBI did not express bias against Trump is the INDISPUTABLE fact that no one in the FBI mentioned that the Trump campaign was under a serious investigation about its ties to Russian operatives.........mindful that the Clinton investigation was the subject of many reports throughout the 2016 election cycle, AND that Comey dealt a death blow to Clinton through his letter that an investigation was REOPENED on Clinton, a few days before election day.
Common for FBI agents to fail a polygraph test then get assigned the top two biggest cases in the entire FBI, both involving the election. I mean there's only what, 3 or 4 FBI agents to assign?

And the ones assigned were texting that Trump would never be President, and he had ways to stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the ones assigned were texting that Trump would never be President, and he had ways to stop it.

MORON......If "the ones assigned were texting that Trump would never be President, and he had ways to stop it." (besides the bad grammar) wanted to SABOTAGE your orange hero.........WHY didn't they (or he) leak that an investigation of Trump was ALSO under way???

We did not learn that your orange hero was under investigation until MAY 2017....why was that since an investigation was under way throughout 2016?

dumbo donny never had a clue "what was going on" in our international diplomacy..after the presidential coup, his strings were pulled to cry "leaker" and demonize "deep state" FBI because he has no idea how the legal mechanisms of our government work.. mister vladimir loves his new clueless idiot boytoy!
putin_pulls_the_strings_square_car_magnet_3_x_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back