76% Disapprove of the current Congress

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The behavior of the Republican Party, and especially Chairman Goodlatte today were - thus far - reprehensible, and should have embarrassed every American.

Today's hearing is in my opinion a Kangaroo Court Witch Hunt, with a witch who can't hunt. Goudy and Goodlatte were grand standers on steroids (or caffeine), who continued to testify and disallow the witness to answer their faux questions. Any Judge in any court would have sustained an objection that they were badgering the witness.

What a load of shit.

The Inspector General already slapped that moron for his obvious bias and chastised him for damaging the reputation of the FBI.

You just don't like the fact his blatant bias is being exposed.

The behavior of the Republican Party, and especially Chairman Goodlatte today were - thus far - reprehensible, and should have embarrassed every American.

Today's hearing is in my opinion a Kangaroo Court Witch Hunt, with a witch who can't hunt. Goudy and Goodlatte were grand standers on steroids (or caffeine), who continued to testify and disallow the witness to answer their faux questions. Any Judge in any court would have sustained an objection that they were badgering the witness.
you complaining of a witch hunt, is a joke. Starting a fake investigation of a President based on a pee document, is a giant joke.

Both parties are greatly despised for their behavior singularly and collectively in the House.

• Banned

you complaining of a witch hunt, is a joke. Starting a fake investigation of a President based on a pee document, is a giant joke.

Wow, your ignorance on the issues is humongous. Maybe you might watch the afternoon session of Goudy and Goodlittes political theater. Of course you maybe willfully ignorance and not watch, or too stupid to comprehend what you might watch.

Issa will provide another vignette of the Kangaroo Court and continue the Witch Hunt. He did so poorly on the several HRC investigations, it should be fun to watch.

image.jpeg

only 76% ?

seems kinda low - prolly a fake news story trying to make the Carnival look better.

That's encouraging but the important question is...

… who are the complete fucking retards that make up the 24% that approve of the Current Congress?

Those who benefited from the Tax Fraud Bill, the wives and kids of members of Congress, and the Russian Federation agents who reside here and entered our nation )when Ice was taking women and children into custody on our Southern Border) & who enjoy the Congressional chaos.

Today Putin's agents are taking toasts of vodka each time Goudy, Issa, Jordan and Goodlitte ignore Russia's attack on our democratic process and attack the FBI.

I hope some trump supporters are watching now, it is terrific questioning by the D. member from Virginia. Following the lunatic who preceded him.

Hypocrisy on display, now a Texas member is claiming evidence of bias makes Mr. Strzok responses a lie. I wonder if Texas Rep. was in the chorus yelling, "lock her up".

I hope Karma bits Jordan in the ass and in a couple of months he is the victim of the same vitriol in re his knowledge of the sexual issue when he was an asst. Wrestling Coach.

When was the last time Congress had a positive rating?

November should be a sweep for you then. Until then do us all a favor and stop posting pointless bullshit

When was the last time Congress had a positive rating?
Interesting question. Never?

Forum List

Back