Best "proof" that the FBI did NOT express bias against Trump....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Watching the grilling of Peter Strzok is rather amusing and reminded me of those old film clips of the McCarthy hearings, with Try Gowdy as a modern-day, Roy Kohn.....

The best proof that the FBI did not express bias against Trump is the INDISPUTABLE fact that no one in the FBI mentioned that the Trump campaign was under a serious investigation about its ties to Russian operatives.........mindful that the Clinton investigation was the subject of many reports throughout the 2016 election cycle, AND that Comey dealt a death blow to Clinton through his letter that an investigation was REOPENED on Clinton, a few days before election day.

Your claim of Strzok not committing a crime as proof his bias didn't effect the investigation is as funny as Hillarious' claim she lost the election because of Russia.

Why aren't I 50 points ahead you might ask.

LMAO

LOL.

"
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page wrote to Strzok in a text message set to be released Thursday as part of a Department of Justice inspector general’s report.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok, who was dating Page at the time, responded."

Naaa, no bias.

You're claim of Strzok not committing a crime as proof his bias didn't effect the investigation is as funny as Hillarious' claim she lost the election because of Russia.

LMAO

You're an idiot who echoes propaganda. What crime did Strzok commit, or did I miss Trump's EO that to call him a moron is a felony?

Was it the part where they said that they will make sure that Trump doesn't become president?

but but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VINCE FOSTER, WHITEWATER, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

"No one mentioned that the Trump campaign was under a serious investigation"? Isn't that proof of the FBI's bias? Unless you live in a 3rd world banana republick no administration ever uses the FBI to investigate a candidate from the opposition party. When you factor in that Mueller acknowledged that there was no collusion and that the FISA warrant was based on bogus "evidence" it leaves the FBI in a boat load of trouble with allegations of a political coup. .

Watching the grilling of Peter Strzok is rather amusing and reminded me of those old film clips of the McCarthy hearings, with Try Gowdy as a modern-day, Roy Kohn.....

The best proof that the FBI did not express bias against Trump is the INDISPUTABLE fact that no one in the FBI mentioned that the Trump campaign was under a serious investigation about its ties to Russian operatives.........mindful that the Clinton investigation was the subject of many reports throughout the 2016 election cycle, AND that Comey dealt a death blow to Clinton through his letter that an investigation was REOPENED on Clinton, a few days before election day.
No proof without link.

Common for FBI agents to fail a polygraph test then get assigned the top two biggest cases in the entire FBI, both involving the election. I mean there's only what, 3 or 4 FBI agents to assign?

You're claim of Strzok not committing a crime as proof his bias didn't effect the investigation is as funny as Hillarious' claim she lost the election because of Russia.

LMAO

You're an idiot who echoes propaganda. What crime did Strzok commit, or did I miss Trump's EO that to call him a moron is a felony?
Beastiality

lol.
Ironic that you’re the one that said that since no one else did

Your claim of Strzok not committing a crime as proof his bias didn't effect the investigation is as funny as Hillarious' claim she lost the election because of Russia.

As soon as I can find my MORON-to-ENGLISH dictionary, I may be able to decipher this idiot's post.

LMAO

Damn you're daft. Leaking is a crime.

Claiming Strzok had no bias or he would have leaked the investigation, which would be a crime, is the last gasp of a melting snowflake.

Well, actually two of you melting snowflakes. Don your pussy hat and get out there and rant.

lol.
Ironic that you’re the one that said that since no one else did

31-when-you-miss-the-point-funny-gif.gif

Isn't that proof of the FBI's bias? Unless you live in a 3rd world banana republick no administration ever uses the FBI to investigate a candidate from the opposition party.

mr. fuckhead..........did or did not the FBI investigate Clinton....The FBI is NOT an administration's "patsy"......

Look, you idiot.......Shouldn't the FBI have admitted that besides Clinton, the orange clown's campaign was ALSO under investigation...YES or fucking NO?

So........fuckhead......Was Comey's letter to congress telling them that Clinton's case was reopened 10 days before election a damn "leak"....and a crime???

Yes or No?

So........fuckhead......Was Comey's letter to congress telling them that Clinton's case was reopened 10 days before election a damn "leak"....and a crime???

Yes or No?

Crime, dipshit. Comey and Hillary should be in jail. And Hillarious would still have lost the election.

Deal with it, petunia.

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, why aren't I 50 points ahead you might ask.

Yes or No?

Crime, dipshit. Comey and Hillary should be in jail. And Hillarious would still have lost the election.

Deal with it, petunia.

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, why aren't I 50 points ahead you might ask.

& yet hillary isn't in jail, is she? nor is she under investigation that can lead to charges of treason like captain bone spurs, should this clusterfuck pan out correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back