Best Multiproxy strategy

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I remember about 10 years ago there was a multi-proxy site that would mask my true Internet Address. Is that still up and running?

Signed,

Just Curious,
Grand Central Station

Proxies were OK when everyone was on dialup.

Many proxies are still on 56K modems or DSL.

Anon ones die quick.

I would suggest VPN, there's a few free ones if you search.

Make your search "VPN password"

Proxies were OK when everyone was on dialup.

Many proxies are still on 56K modems or DSL.

Anon ones die quick.

I would suggest VPN, there's a few free ones if you search.

Make your search "VPN password"
It's not for me, a friend axed me about it

Try Kproxy, I just did and it seems to work. ^ That thing above me, eh, no.

It even got my location wrong.

I use HideMyIP, which provides a new IP and I set it to change every 5 minutes. That way sites lock onto the IP that's displayed and by the time they send ads and popups, it changes again and they've wasted bandwidth. It's worth the 3 bucks a month. AdBlock and AdRemover cost more. I haven't had an ad or popup since the Great Flood.

I use HideMyIP, which provides a new IP and I set it to change every 5 minutes. That way sites lock onto the IP that's displayed and by the time they send ads and popups, it changes again and they've wasted bandwidth. It's worth the 3 bucks a month. AdBlock and AdRemover cost more. I haven't had an ad or popup since the Great Flood.

AdBlock is free.

AdBlock is free.
I know and people who use it are giving are giving them free file access.

AdBlock is free.

What kind of file access?

AdBlock is free.

Personal files

AdBlock is free.

Personal files

You mean browser history, correct? I disagree.

AdBlock just blocks incoming scripts and known ad servers from a list.

"That said, we want you to know that we do collect some information about your browser and AdBlock, not about you personally:"

AdBlock Help

Last edited:

Forum List

Back