Best Line From Sanders Iowa Speech, That Nobody Can Disagree...

People (especially Americans) sometimes amaze me, and not in a good way. Idealism is fine within limits, but sooner or later, one has to come to terms with reality.

From the very beginning of time, there has been the "haves" and the "have nots". The vast majority exist within the realm of the latter. Rich people have ALWAYS been the determining factor in every facet of our lives. Politics are no different.

Tell me - you ever been hired for a job by a poor person? Didn't think so.

This old-assed dinosaur Sanders can claim anything he wants. But bullshit runs deep with politicians. Frankly, I want a hard-working person as a leader. NOT a man who has spent his entire life living off those he "supposedly" works for.

Hmm, so rich people come from space, like gods, and give us jobs... how holly of them...

Thats a fairy tale, like santa clause coming to your home at night and bringing you presents.

Rich people are made by the hard working people of this country, going out there and buying whatever ideas or products they may have had.

Economy is a cycle which can be studied by science, not a godly rich people religion that you obey...

I'll ask you once more. You ever been hired for a job by a poor person?

You'd do better getting your head out of the clouds and forget everything your communist professors taught you - and you willingly soped up.

Steve Jobs was not wealthy... And hired in the thousands...

Indeed. And what is he worth today? 15-20 BILLION? How about Bill Gates? Last estimate? 46 BILLION.

Rich people who hire the "less than rich".

Post #3 and #5, right on cue.

Funny, I didn't see your post proving me wrong.....

That you're happy to let someone with multiple times your income buy the candidates of their choice who will control significant portions of your life? You were quite clear about that.

No sonny, I'm not happy about it, but if you think it's ever going to change, then you should head to the land of Oz, because you're not living in reality.

Sorry, that's the real world we live in.

Yep, can't change a thing. Give my regards to King George.

Exactly. The founders of this country (all rich men) left England as traitors to come to this country. Your point?
They left England because they had NO vote, not because they wanted more power to vote than any other white male landowner.

Funny, I didn't see your post proving me wrong.....

That you're happy to let someone with multiple times your income buy the candidates of their choice who will control significant portions of your life? You were quite clear about that.

No sonny, I'm not happy about it, but if you think it's ever going to change, then you should head to the land of Oz, because you're not living in reality.

Sorry, that's the real world we live in.

Yep, can't change a thing. Give my regards to King George.

Exactly. The founders of this country (all rich men) left England as traitors to come to this country. Your point?

Not the founders of the USA in this universe, Neo.

In yours they apparently sat around muttering "You can't change anything. Just pay your tribute to Fat George and have another cup of tea...it's all hopeless, anyway."

Ah, so you are disputing that Washington, Jefferson, Adams, etc were not wealthy men? Jesus sonny, what school did you attend?!

You are right about one thing, however. I'm an old man - 72 years young. I figured out 50 years ago the way the world works. My advice to you? Scream at the top of your lungs about the injustice in this world. Scream until you are hoarse and can no longer scream. Then stop and listen....you'll find that no one is listening.

Sorry - that's the reality of life. Best you learn it now and save yourself a lot of heartache.

People (especially Americans) sometimes amaze me, and not in a good way. Idealism is fine within limits, but sooner or later, one has to come to terms with reality.

From the very beginning of time, there has been the "haves" and the "have nots". The vast majority exist within the realm of the latter. Rich people have ALWAYS been the determining factor in every facet of our lives. Politics are no different.

This old-assed dinosaur Sanders can claim anything he wants. But bullshit runs deep with politicians. Frankly, I want a hard-working person as a leader. NOT a man who has spent his entire life living off those he "supposedly" works for.

Hmm, so rich people come from space, like gods, and give us jobs... how holly of them...

Thats a fairy tale, like santa clause coming to your home at night and bringing you presents.

Rich people are made by the hard working people of this country, going out there and buying whatever ideas or products they may have had.

Economy is a cycle which can be studied by science, not a godly rich people religion that you obey...

You'd do better getting your head out of the clouds and forget everything your communist professors taught you - and you willingly soped up.

Indeed. And what is he worth today? 15-20 BILLION? How about Bill Gates? Last estimate? 46 BILLION.

But he was not rich, before he got rich. And because the tuition fees were not this high, he was able to get proper education that would help him get his ideas working, and a good healthy middle class who are also capable of making better money because of the low cost education, to buy his ideas and supporting them and nourishing them.

As you can see, education is a very good investment, with a very good roi.

But he was not rich, before he got rich. And because the tuition fees were not this high, he was able to get proper education that would help him get his ideas working, and a good healthy middle class who are also capable of making better money because of the low cost education, to buy his ideas and supporting them and nourishing them.

Ah, to be this young and stupid again......

Here's the kicker:

"But he was not rich, before he got rich"

:lmao:

I am probably older than you are... And have been to more places than you have been...

Here's the kicker:

"But he was not rich, before he got rich"

:lmao:

Yes, so you know, rich people dont come from space to give you jobs. They are created by the society, withing the society. Economy is a cycle. You need learn about these basics....

But its OK when I billionaire like Soros does it right I mean he's doing it to promote Progressive ideology. Its OK for the Unions to spend millions on elections because they overwhelmingly give money to the left.

I haven't heard Sanders tell the PAC's supporting him to stop.

If you want a hard working person to be prez then you won't be casting a vote in this election because not one of the candidates out there ever sniffed a hard days work their entire life. I will bet my house on it.

Forum List

Back