Best Laugh In Weeks

Trump puts Chuck and Nancy on display. The way Nancy pushed Chuck around was delightful.

Pelosi, Schumer Plead to Trump: ‘Let’s Debate’ Border Funds ‘in Private’

The only loser in the extended exchange is trump.

He just blamed himself for any Christmas shutdown.

Yes he did. Unlike Democrats who send their MSM into action to blame any shutdown on Republicans, Trump was man enough to say he owns it.

You lie!

Trump’s never been called a man.
Trump has actually done something in the real world. Pelosi and Schumer are nothing but lifetime parasitic bureaucrats.

Deep stupidity
Imbecile.

So WTF does that have to do with the wall not working. This is what you call statistics?

Seriously?

Seriously.......you are pointing out that there are other ways people get here, but never addressed the point about people who are crossing over the border because of no barriers.

Yes, people get here other ways, but we need to take this one step at a time. At least for the people using VISA's and other methods, we know who they are. At least they've been checked out. At least they originally went through a process. Not so with people just walking over the line.

The problem we have in this country is Republicans want to rid our country of illegals and Democrats are doing whatever they can to bring and keep them here. They are willing to shutdown the government over a 5 billion dollar wall, they have sanctuary cities and now states, they give illegals drivers licenses and allow them to vote in local elections. They've even stated they want to get rid of ICE.

No. Trump is willing to shut down the government over $5 Billion for the wall.

I see your fear has returned. It probably never left.
The government isn't ever shut down, only nonessential workers. It's a propaganda ploy the Democrats have been using for years. Trump is calling their bluff and he's gonna win like he always does.

So WTF does that have to do with the wall not working. This is what you call statistics?

Seriously?

Seriously.......you are pointing out that there are other ways people get here, but never addressed the point about people who are crossing over the border because of no barriers.

Yes, people get here other ways, but we need to take this one step at a time. At least for the people using VISA's and other methods, we know who they are. At least they've been checked out. At least they originally went through a process. Not so with people just walking over the line.

The problem we have in this country is Republicans want to rid our country of illegals and Democrats are doing whatever they can to bring and keep them here. They are willing to shutdown the government over a 5 billion dollar wall, they have sanctuary cities and now states, they give illegals drivers licenses and allow them to vote in local elections. They've even stated they want to get rid of ICE.

What would I have to fear? Trump won't sign any bill that doesn't include his wall. Democrats will not give him that 5 bil for that wall even if it means shutting down the govenrment. It seems pretty obvious to me which end the Democrats side with: illegals or Americans.

Trump won’t sign any bill that doesn’t include his wall? You sure?
Why do you support illegal immigrants?

Seriously?

What would I have to fear? Trump won't sign any bill that doesn't include his wall. Democrats will not give him that 5 bil for that wall even if it means shutting down the govenrment. It seems pretty obvious to me which end the Democrats side with: illegals or Americans.

I'm pretty sure. What does he have to lose? The election is over and by the time the next one comes, people will long forget about it; not that it ever had an impact before........

Seriously?

From a Leftist like you, who demands TRILLIONS for climate change, healthcare for illegals, and open borders, is 5 billion the hill you want to die on?

If so why? Explain how less than 1% of the budget is that important to you.

Are YOU and your peeps willing to shut er down for a measly 5 billion bucks, while demanding almost 3 TRILLION to fund all the rest?

Ladies and gentlemen, are we seeing a disconnect here? Why would Candy and friends INSIST upon this?

Will you hold her ACCOUNTABLE, being as it is as obvious as the nose on your face, and she can NOT AVOID being called a phony-e-baloney and defend that position, without being LAUGHED out of this forum!

Trillions for climate change? News to me.

As for the rest of the post, We should spend 5 Billion on several projects such as to hire thousands of teachers, build hundreds of schools and or to improve the highways and bridges before a penny on a needless wall.

Yes, that way we can give a bunch of union people jobs while our country is slowly turning into a third world nation.

You know, on Laura's program last night, she highlighted a Forbs article where they calculated illegal immigrants costing us 18.5 billion in medical care every single year. If you really want money better spent, get rid of and stop new illegals from coming in and use that 18.5 billion to give medical care to our own people.

You know, on Laura's program last night, she highlighted a Forbs article where they calculated illegal immigrants costing us 18.5 billion in medical care every single year. If you really want money better spent, get rid of and stop new illegals from coming in and use that 18.5 billion to give medical care to our own people.

Okay, that 18.5 billion employs doctors and nurses, so i'm not seeing the problem here.

Wait, I do see a problem, because we don't have universal health care, and those undocumented workers are having to show up at emergency rooms instead of a GP's office where they could be treated a lot cheaper.

As long as there are jobs Americans don't want to do, we will have undocumented workers.

Deal with it.

Seriously?

I'm pretty sure. What does he have to lose? The election is over and by the time the next one comes, people will long forget about it; not that it ever had an impact before........

Uh, no

Seriously?

From a Leftist like you, who demands TRILLIONS for climate change, healthcare for illegals, and open borders, is 5 billion the hill you want to die on?

If so why? Explain how less than 1% of the budget is that important to you.

Are YOU and your peeps willing to shut er down for a measly 5 billion bucks, while demanding almost 3 TRILLION to fund all the rest?

Ladies and gentlemen, are we seeing a disconnect here? Why would Candy and friends INSIST upon this?

Will you hold her ACCOUNTABLE, being as it is as obvious as the nose on your face, and she can NOT AVOID being called a phony-e-baloney and defend that position, without being LAUGHED out of this forum!

Trillions for climate change? News to me.

As for the rest of the post, We should spend 5 Billion on several projects such as to hire thousands of teachers, build hundreds of schools and or to improve the highways and bridges before a penny on a needless wall.

Yes, that way we can give a bunch of union people jobs while our country is slowly turning into a third world nation.

It’s like talking to a brick wall

we already spend a lot on border security...

A wall would be a waste of money, which is why it's going nowhere.

Another few weeks, a Wall will be the least of Trump's problems... when the Democrats start investigating him.

Yeah, I know, been hearing that for two and a half years now.

The reason it's going nowhere is because Democrats are scared to death of a wall. Once it's up, it's not coming down, and it will stop much of our border crossings and drug flow that's killing 70,000 Americans a year that Democrats could give a shit about.

Yes Ray, and Trump holds all the cards, consider----------->

1. If wall is built it actually pays for itself by stopping outflows to new illegals because they can't get here.

2. The Democrats are holding paychecks hostage to federal workers who are American, to allow non-Americans in illegally.

3. They are willing to allow drugs in as easy as possible.

4. They do NOT want to enforce current law, nor do they want to put their political careers on the line by sponsoring a bill to change that law. In essence, they are DEMANDING that Trump break the law FOR THEM!

5. The inevitable question will arise--------->who/whom/which members still residing in congress, DE-FUNDED the barriers that had already been voted upon from before; in other words...……….removed the appropriations for the barriers that were already voted upon long ago. (now that is an interesting study, lol)

In the final analysis---------> Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy will cave because the American people want border security. While Trump has taken responsibility for the shutdown, he has taken the responsibility on because it is something the American people WANT! It is like a union going on strike for something they desire.

And we must all remember-----------> most (not all) federal workers vote for big government Democrats since it is they who procure their jobs. Going back to the union analogy--------------> those workers are NOT going to be happy with their leaders over keeping them out of work over less than 1/2 of 1% of a budget, because like it or not Democrats...…..these people may be for big government, but most of them; unlike the leaders of the party, are NOT for open borders-) And you doubt that! Virtually every study/poll says that is 100% accurate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, along with your wacky-tobaccy while eating smores-)

I would agree if not for the fact government workers always get paid. In a sense it’s really a paid vacation on top of their other generous vacation time we give them. They may have to wait until government reopens again, but they will get their pay. Trump should announce right now that no worker gets paid for the time they didn’t work. That would put more pressure on the Democrats.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump announcing he’s not paying his workers is going to put pressure on someone else? Yeah…go with that.:uhh:

Sure it will because then those workers would be contacting their representatives to pressure them to compromise.

In the past, they all knew they'd get paid, so they were hoping for a shutdown; I know I would be as a federal worker. In fact I'd be hoping for a two month shutdown.

During the shutdown in the mid 90's, I was active duty military. The military continued to work, but we didn't get paid until after the government reopened.

Civilian workers were furloughed, and they didn't come to work while the shutdown was in effect. And no, they didn't get paid for the days they weren't there.

Uh, no

No? So what happened to the Republicans the last couple of times government got shutdown and they blamed the Republicans?

Okay, that 18.5 billion employs doctors and nurses, so i'm not seeing the problem here.

Wait, I do see a problem, because we don't have universal health care, and those undocumented workers are having to show up at emergency rooms instead of a GP's office where they could be treated a lot cheaper.

As long as there are jobs Americans don't want to do, we will have undocumented workers.

Deal with it.

There are no jobs Americans won't do for the right amount of money. No, Americans will not pick grapes for $1.50 a bushel, but those grapes will get picked for the right amount of money. If they can't, then somebody will create a machine that will do the work.

Uh, no

No? So what happened to the Republicans the last couple of times government got shutdown and they blamed the Republicans?

Clinton got a 2nd term and Newt started playing celebrity golf and has never been taken seriously again outside of the Fox universe.

Uh, no

Clinton got a 2nd term and Newt started playing celebrity golf and has never been taken seriously again outside of the Fox universe.

Point is they kept leadership of the House. Newt found hardship after the impeachment not after the shutdown.

Uh, no

Point is they kept leadership of the House. Newt found hardship after the impeachment not after the shutdown.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Oh, okay then.

Forum List

Back