Best Laugh In Weeks

So impeach him. It only brings harm to the Democrat party. Trump will never be removed because of our leadership in the Senate.

You really think that these Republican senators like "Lying Ted" or "Little Marco" are going to go to the wall for this guy if it is clearly proven he committed crimes?

There are no jobs Americans won't do for the right amount of money. No, Americans will not pick grapes for $1.50 a bushel, but those grapes will get picked for the right amount of money. If they can't, then somebody will create a machine that will do the work.

Um, the 'right amount of money' means making grapes as expensive as Lobster... And a machine would probably destroy more produce than it would harvest.

Joe thinks that if you are playing poker, but he actually developed a good pinochle hand, he’s the better card player.

Quite the contrary, we held an election of all the people... and all the people said, "We want Hillary."

If you really want the EC the way the Founding Slave Rapists envisioned it, then the Electors should have been free agents who said, 'Wait a minute, this guy is kind of crazy, do we really want to put him in office?"

uite the contrary, we held an election of all the people... and all the people said, "We want Hillary."

No, we didn't. There are people in heavily tilted states that didn't bother to vote for President because it would be fruitless. If you are a Republican, it's a waste of time to vote for a President if you live in NJ, NY or California just to mention a few. I live in a swing state so it's worth my time to go out and vote for a President. Therefore we will never know who had the most people wanting them for President.

Last edited:
No, we didn't. There are people in heavily tilted states that didn't bother to vote for President because it would be fruitless.

That's a good argument as to why the EC is a bad thing.

People deciding not to vote because it won't make a difference? I can't imagine anything MORE antithetical to a Democracy or free state.

Therefore we will never know who had the most people wanting them for President.

Actually, we do because EVERY LAST national Poll showed Hillary leading Trump. The people said NO.

It's a great system, and it won't change, at least in your lifetime.

Actually, probably right after Trump is run out of office, there will be a big push to amend the system. Funny thing about people, when everyone agrees Trump was a mistake, they'll want to absolve themselves of the mistake.

No, we didn't. There are people in heavily tilted states that didn't bother to vote for President because it would be fruitless.

People deciding not to vote because it won't make a difference? I can't imagine anything MORE antithetical to a Democracy or free state.

Therefore we will never know who had the most people wanting them for President.

Actually, we do because EVERY LAST national Poll showed Hillary leading Trump. The people said NO.

It's a great system, and it won't change, at least in your lifetime.

Actually, probably right after Trump is run out of office, there will be a big push to amend the system. Funny thing about people, when everyone agrees Trump was a mistake, they'll want to absolve themselves of the mistake.

Stop eating those mushrooms.

What do you suppose happens in popular vote positions such as the Governor, House or Senate? We are not a Democracy, we are a Republic. You can't expect the leadership to be hand picked by a bunch of welfare city dwellers for the entire country.

Nearly every poll showed Hillary killing Trump in the EC vote too. Look what happened.

What do you suppose happens in popular vote positions such as the Governor, House or Senate? We are not a Democracy, we are a Republic. You can't expect the leadership to be hand picked by a bunch of welfare city dwellers for the entire country.

why not? If we have so many welfare collectors that they make up the majority and can swing elections, then that's pretty much on you for letting that happen.

Nearly every poll showed Hillary killing Trump in the EC vote too. Look what happened.

Yeah, the Russians hacked the system... obviously. What, you still think that was a legitimate vote?

Trump announcing he’s not paying his workers is going to put pressure on someone else? Yeah…go with that.:uhh:

Sure it will because then those workers would be contacting their representatives to pressure them to compromise.

In the past, they all knew they'd get paid, so they were hoping for a shutdown; I know I would be as a federal worker. In fact I'd be hoping for a two month shutdown.

All bill submitted by those reps/senators are meaningless without the President’s signature. The blob is the one that can end a shutdown he’s said he would be “proud” to initiate. Roll the dice with that, please.

I think he will do that because Trump is that kind of guy.

He will explain to the American people that the Democrats are not for border security and he is. If they do not give him the ability to aid in securing our border, he won't sign anything until it's in there.

While 5 billion dollars is a lot of money, it's nothing in compared to our federal spending. I think people will come to realize that it's not about the money, it's about Democrats not wanting border control.

Okay…. Here is what has been happening in reality.

We’ve had this border for about 170 or so years. During that time life here has been pretty good. Wanting to build a wall that statistics show will do nothing to seriously affect immigration is needless. Shutting down the government over something that is needless is not going to be remotely popular except with his base which has shrunk since the 2016 election. The shrinkage has been because of the kidnappings, the sleaze, the failure on most major legislative initiatives, his “falling in love” with dictators, siding with Russia over his own intel services etc…

But by all means, roll the dice on this; tell workers you’re not going to pay them because you’ve locked them out during your tantrum.

So says YOU! Who the hell are YOU!

We don't need a wall?

Then tell us how 22 MILLION illegals along with massive amounts of drugs to poison our you people got here!

MAN up CHICK----------------> either change the law with a congressional vote, or have YOUR peeps do it.

Quit trying to make Trump break the law for YOU! Or, is your argument so weak you can't find sponsors for your heralded bill!

Fucking idiot...as long as there are drugs and people who want them...they'll get in

A wall has zero to do with that

Sure it will because then those workers would be contacting their representatives to pressure them to compromise.

In the past, they all knew they'd get paid, so they were hoping for a shutdown; I know I would be as a federal worker. In fact I'd be hoping for a two month shutdown.

All bill submitted by those reps/senators are meaningless without the President’s signature. The blob is the one that can end a shutdown he’s said he would be “proud” to initiate. Roll the dice with that, please.

He will explain to the American people that the Democrats are not for border security and he is. If they do not give him the ability to aid in securing our border, he won't sign anything until it's in there.

While 5 billion dollars is a lot of money, it's nothing in compared to our federal spending. I think people will come to realize that it's not about the money, it's about Democrats not wanting border control.

We’ve had this border for about 170 or so years. During that time life here has been pretty good. Wanting to build a wall that statistics show will do nothing to seriously affect immigration is needless. Shutting down the government over something that is needless is not going to be remotely popular except with his base which has shrunk since the 2016 election. The shrinkage has been because of the kidnappings, the sleaze, the failure on most major legislative initiatives, his “falling in love” with dictators, siding with Russia over his own intel services etc…

But by all means, roll the dice on this; tell workers you’re not going to pay them because you’ve locked them out during your tantrum.

We don't need a wall?

Then tell us how 22 MILLION illegals along with massive amounts of drugs to poison our you people got here!

MAN up CHICK----------------> either change the law with a congressional vote, or have YOUR peeps do it.

Quit trying to make Trump break the law for YOU! Or, is your argument so weak you can't find sponsors for your heralded bill!

Fucking idiot...as long as there are drugs and people who want them...they'll get in

Funny, that is not what the border agents say, but then, who are they? Why, we have Lesh the great know all, see all, Karnak, and he knows better than anyone else about everything.

Just ask him, and he'll tell ya!

We don't need a wall?

Yes, some will get in, but it will be much harder and make the drugs more expensive to purchase. It's one less avenue that our border security has to worry about and we can concentrate our efforts in other areas.

why not? If we have so many welfare collectors that they make up the majority and can swing elections, then that's pretty much on you for letting that happen.

We are not letting it happen. That's why we have an Electoral College; to stop that from happening.

Yeah, the Russians hacked the system... obviously. What, you still think that was a legitimate vote?

Except there is no evidence of Russia hacking anything, and no evidence Trump had anything to do with it even if they did. Why do you think this investigation is going on for two years without one ounce of evidence to prove what you've been brainwashed to believe?

We are not letting it happen. That's why we have an Electoral College; to stop that from happening.

Well, no, we have one because the Slave Rapists didn't want the people to decide to take away their slaves... It's just something we are kind of stuck with...

Except there is no evidence of Russia hacking anything, and no evidence Trump had anything to do with it even if they did. Why do you think this investigation is going on for two years without one ounce of evidence to prove what you've been brainwashed to believe?

So dozens of people have been indicted or convicted, and no "evidence"? Really?

Well, no, we have one because the Slave Rapists didn't want the people to decide to take away their slaves... It's just something we are kind of stuck with...

No, they just didn't want mob rule. A US President is more than just the President of the people, he is President of the land as well. People in Montana don't want the federal government bringing garbage or nuclear waste to their state simply because they have the room. People who lived on the Keystone pipeline route had a say on it's success or failure by voting.

So dozens of people have been indicted or convicted, and no "evidence"? Really?

Dozens means 24 people or more. And no, none of them have been convicted in regards to having Russia fix the elections. Most are processing crimes, tax crimes, and various other infractions long before Trump came along.

Pence knows when to STFU. Too bad Trump doesn't.

Right, because Trump was supposed to sit there like a little kid being balled out for throwing his Friisbee in the living room.

No, but he could have behaved as an adult instead of a spoiled child.
The President did great. Pelosi and Schumer don't want cameras showing the American people what un-American filthy scum they are. Why do you support illegal immigrants?
Yeah. "We're not budgeting any money for the wall" doesn't go over well with the voters. They only get away with it behind closed doors. When they have to explain their position under the Klieg lights, suddenly their legs start to quiver.

They budgeted 1.3 billion for border security last year, and they have only spent 6% of that. Why don't they spend what they have before asking for so much more?
Link?

You know, I watched this earlier today. Pelosi and Schumer told Trump that they already had a bipartisan agreement for keeping the government open, but it only had 1 Billion dollars for the wall. Trump said it had to be all or nothing, because he was willing to shut down the government. Schumer then goaded him into saying that he will take full responsibility for shutting down the government.

Wanna know why I think Pelosi said that they should debate it in private? Because she knew the world was watching, and was embarrassed that our president was acting like a petulant child.

Yes, you would think that, but then again, you are a dumbass!

Forum List

Back