With SIX seperate threads at least on Trump's wall and the Dems

Funny how they weren’t so demanding before the election... full control and no wall.

I hardly know which to read.
Read the one that says you are a fool for letting all these illegals invade America, and throw grandma off of the cliff to steal her Social Security Check and give it to some Bad Hombres.

Kicking-Grandma2-ROH.jpg

regardless which thread says what -

THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL.

There is already a wall and fences and troops on the border...didn't you see them on your way in?....or maybe you were doing the back stroke and missed it....

Far be it for me to note there's no thread consolidation on this issue. Jus sayin

or Ocasio-Cortez
Yeah. She doesn't really rock my libido but there's not counting for taste.

she must hit RW's hot switch, there's 2-3 threads about her every day that say the same thing.

You can't tell me that you never saw that one kid in school. You know which one I mean: The one kid everyone watched while he was picking his nose, and everyone took bets on whether or not he would eat his own boogers.

Ocasio-Cortez is that kid. Everything she says or does is so extremely stupid, it's like a train-wreck. You simply can't look away.

And then it's like "OMFGWTF!!! She actually said (did) that!!!"

p45a9.jpg

There is already a wall and fences and troops on the border...didn't you see them on your way in?....or maybe you were doing the back stroke and missed it....
It' NOT Trump's Concrete Wall that The Clown-in-Chief FUCKING PROMISED Mexico was going to pay for to build. Now when did trump PROMISE it was going to start being built...did he say he would get funding for HIS WALL in his second term, Rambutt? Because He isn't going to get the funding during what remains of the 115th Congress or during any time of the upcoming 116th Congress, asswipe!

Far be it for me to note there's no thread consolidation on this issue. Jus sayin

or Ocasio-Cortez

Hard not to mock her seemingly weekly ignorant statement.

She's a wealth of ignorance and to date hasn't shown she knows anything about anything.

Hard to understand why you on here defend her...well unless you're as fcking stupid as she is

It' NOT Trump's Concrete Wall that The Clown-in-Chief FUCKING PROMISED Mexico was going to pay for to build. Now when did trump PROMISE it was going to start being built...did he say he would get funding for HIS WALL in his second term, Rambutt? Because He isn't going to get the funding during what remains of the 115th Congress or during any time of the upcoming 116th Congress, asswipe!

If Trump can get an entire country filled with Chinese communists to blink on their tariffs, getting a handful of communists in the House to back down is going to be easy-peasy.

Just watch how fast they scurry when they get blamed for the evil "government shutdown."

If Trump can get an entire country filled with Chinese communists to blink on their tariffs, getting a handful of communists in the House to back down is going to be easy-peasy.

Just watch how fast they scurry when they get blamed for the evil "government shutdown."
I can hear those Mexicans writing the check as we speak...

It usually starts with the Soros funded ironically tax exempt democrat propaganda network called Media Matters which monitors every word spoken by republicans and especially the President. MM cherry picks provocative phrases and sentences and sends them to a network of left wing blog sites which in turn place their own spin and bias and hatred and they are fed like Alpo to salivating left wing lap dogs to gobble up.

Forum List

Back